Page 1 of 2
This isn't a bashing thread. It's a thread for those who play, or played. Kind of like the smoking threads, we don't want haters to put us down, we know the disadvantages.

I play (I'm on now, infact). I'm level 86. I've been through 2 other accounts (who were banned around the lvl 60 mark each)

Also, if you'd like to join the UG clan in Runescape, post here (lvl 30+ requirement to prevent noobs)

I also have a lvl 43 str pure for pking. I don't use him anyone though.

I started playing in 2002 when RS was 2d (RS back then was RSC now), and when there were only 6 worlds, and literally half the skills. Ahh I remember the riots in RSC when everything was switched to RS2 (now simply RS).

Post your accounts, their names (so we can look them up), and how long you've been playing, and what you're most proud of (that can be quitting).
I had like a level 90 guy, member, high skills and stuff.

I quit, it got boring when houses came out. I dont know what has come out since.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
I still play a bit now when Im really bored... Level 101....

Im quitting soon.. 7 days of membership left.

*shakes*

Its boring but I only play because of the social aspects of the game....

[Guitargod18 is my account name...]

Fuck! I play a kids game and Im 20!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
I still play a bit now when Im really bored... Level 101....

Im quitting soon.. 7 days of membership left.

*shakes*

Its boring but I only play because of the social aspects of the game....

Username?
I started playing it 4 years ago too; big fun back then.

I've shared a member account with a RL friend which was lvl 80 something.

Those were the days
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Thornography
Username?

Guitargod18... Usually in world 24

Fuck! Im an addict
Quote by Guitardude19
Guitargod18... Usually in world 24

Fuck! Im an addict

Me too. I'm in world 139 (German) after 5:00 (in my time zone, not theirs). The mining Guild is always empty (apart from a few macroers) and there's only 100-200 people on the world.
Yeah i started playing back when it was RSC my friend got me into it. I kept on playing until a little before houses came out. So yeah i quit a long time ago. My character was i think level 96 or 97 and had pretty high skills. Before i made that character i had another one which i got to level 70 (i was so proud but it got hacked). My better character's name was Memberman123
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
Quote by Twist of fate
taker25700

Look me up

I quit though. I didn't want it to keep running my life

Not too shabby. Judging by your att, def and str you're probably about level 81-83.
I played for a couple of years, I used to play a lot..
Username is "Krankheit", look me up on highscores :P
Btw I quit playing properly about a year or more ago, I randomly come on to see new updates and skills though.
Quote by CyanideChris
I played for a couple of years, I used to play a lot..
Username is "Krankheit", look me up on highscores :P
Btw I quit playing properly about a year or more ago, I randomly come on to see new updates and skills though.

Pretty damn good account.
I used to play RSC my user now is 'I smack I' i dont play anymore. i used to have a pure 'melchiresa' but sold it about a month ago.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Started playing about 5 years ago. I quit about 2 years ago. Not a bad game. I don't know why so many people bash it. It is what it is.
Be cool.
I used to play, but quit when RS2 came out. I didn't like the feel of the graphics and nobody seemed to play RSC anymore. Plus, I always thought Jagex were a bunch of egotistical, self-righteous pricks.
I used to play RS, but I quit after I saw what the society is like on that game. You ask how to get somewhere, you get called a noob, by people a lot lower levels than you, and even higher level people. That game is loaded with jerks so I just stopped playing. Look me up, bananaman301.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I used to play like 4 years ago when I was 13, I had a level 75 fighter with full rune. I'll check up the site to see if they do anything exciting with the game once in awhile, but I haven't played in about 6 months or so.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by arethemad
Plus, I always thought Jagex were a bunch of egotistical, self-righteous pricks.

They are.
i have a prayer pure.....

i dont play it anymore, though. check out "Noobs Prayer"
do any of u still play? i was lookin in this thread to give my old account away...fender369. i quit like a year ago and i thought some1 could benifit from my account.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
do any of u still play? i was lookin in this thread to give my old account away...fender369. i quit like a year ago and i thought some1 could benifit from my account.

I still play

>_>
yea but u said your quitting soon. if any1 wants my account look it up on high scores. if u like what u see just ask me for it. the only things i have on the account are a couple of crystal bows. i think like 3.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
yea but u said your quitting soon. if any1 wants my account look it up on high scores. if u like what u see just ask me for it. the only things i have on the account are a couple of crystal bows. i think like 3.

Thats a pretty good account, 77 range is good...

Yea Im quitting cause I cant be playing it anymore.
Quote by funkbass369

ill take it, message me.
Quote by d00diseeyou
ill take it, message me.

you just said u were quitting because it got boring....
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
i did quit, but now i feel like getting back into it.
my range lvl is 77. i have 70 defense. and i believe i have 89 wood cutting

but hey guys i gotta go do something so message me if u want it
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Alexlemon2 was my username but I quit a year and 3 months ago. Look me up, I'm level 95 and have the done recipe for disaster quest
Quote by funkbass369
you just said u were quitting because it got boring....

I'll take it PM me.
Quote by alexlemon2
Alexlemon2 was my username but I quit a year and 3 months ago. Look me up, I'm level 95 and have the done recipe for disaster quest

do you still want it? pm me if you dont.
I was like 116 with 85 Slayer, sold my friend 80M in real life for $100, could've got so much more on Ebay..
Stop playing that game right now!

I played it for 2 years, lvl 111 (total 1550, like 70 mill), i was so addicted. Then i started scamming people and got banned, best day of my life. At least i have a life now ...
Page 1 of 2