I'm a Cart Attendant at Target.
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
in a deli...
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
in hell, torturing souls.... Naw, I'm just kidding, I work at a computer repair place.
I am unemployed.

I worked as a dishwasher at a local restaurant, but then I was fired

I've applied to a million and one places, but no one has called me back yet.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Produce department at a grocery store. Sometimes they stick me in the basement to make those overpriced fruit platters.
in a bar in a football (soccer) ground
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
I dont work, im a tax dodger.

Im in 3rd year at Uni doing Software Technology.
DIY store
"Greased Up Deaf Guy" of the Family Guy Club
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
hi, my penis is 7cms erected and im 15. is that normal?

Sephiroth of UG's heros and villains club pm Josh999x to join
Librarian
Quote by Tombe
Shut your noise, I was 18 when I had mine. About 30 seconds later the girl was sick on me. I'm not sure if the two events were related.
My mom has M.S. and needs a caretaker from 3 (when her caretaker leaves) to 6 when my dad gets home.

I'm only 16 and it pays $10 an hour, so I make $150 a week, which isn't bad, considering I don't do very much expensive stuff socially. Me and my friends usually find cheap ways to amuse ourselves.
Quote by arethemad
My mom has M.S. and needs a caretaker from 3 (when her caretaker leaves) to 6 when my dad gets home.

I'm only 16 and it pays $10 an hour, so I make $150 a week, which isn't bad, considering I don't do very much expensive stuff socially. Me and my friends usually find cheap ways to amuse ourselves.

I get paid $6.68 an hour
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
I design custom homes, and a few commercial projects at a design firm.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Mowing and landscaping for 8-12 hours a day. It is hard work but I am only 16 and I make pretty good money (7 dollars an hour).
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
i don't work. but, i am 15, so i really should be thinking of it
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Book store assistant.

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I teach guitar lessons at a local shop and run the shop when the owners take their daughter to Chicago for her guitar lessons.
I work the register at a downtown local independent guitar store while the other guys are giving lessons (I hate giving lessons so I toke the register job which pays 15 cents less an hour). I make only $7.50 an hour, but its an awesome job (hour lunch, 2 to 3 breaks, no Sundays). Right now its awesome because the is a huge biker convention (called Thunder in the Valley) and you can see and hear the bands playing (which are only 30 feet away from the store) in the park across from the store. The conventions till Sunday, so I shoudn't be bored at all till this things over.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I work as a bagger in a grocery store, although I did used to work in a Starbucks at the same grocery store.
Sent from my iPad.
Where have I worked is more like what you should ask me...

Wagner electric
Monmouth Electric
Mr Electric
JCT Electric
EMS Electric

EMS called me up one day saying I had one of their company phones...it was after the one day I even worked for them...And for just a few hours.
I tell them I'm blocking their # if they call again and hung up.

they call again 1 hour later saying they called the wrong # and apologised saying the boss's phone got stolen by "Dave"

Now the boss is named Dave, I'm named Dave, there are 2 others in the company named Dave and the one plumber that was working in the same building as the boss the day I was on site was Dave (The Plumber).

Long story short I was called by mistake because they looked at "Dave" on the phone and all...
and they said if they have any work around my area that they would call me and pay me for the day.

Well that was a full two weeks ago and they have yet to send the check from the day I worked for them like they said they would send me twice now after I called them and so now I'm looking to file a complaint with the help of my dad who is a Criminal investigator for the government...

I'll either get my days pay which is around $100 or I'll get a lot more money for them saying I stole their phone and them holding off on payment for way too long.

Yea I'm having lots of fun here...

My job is Electrician's Apprentice though
and I'm still looking for work right now........
i work at an autobody shop fixing and painting cars. it totally sucks ass and i dont make nearly enough money.