if u mean the uni then no, im goin leeds open day but well probs just end up in a pub...
Manchester Rocks!!!!
altho the open days are well boring, they traypse you round the place lol.
jst go and get hammered in the footage on oxford road, thats what ive done for the last 2 years when ive been there hahahaha
nope bad time for me to go, went to London imperial college today for maths and physics was ok but they did press in the fact they expect very high standards, anyone going to see maths or physics at Manchester?
going to optomtery in Glasgow Caledonian or Anglia Ruskin..........anybody else?

I"m international btw
www.ebaumsworld.com

check out garrison acoustic guitars
Quote by Rocking-Rob
nope bad time for me to go, went to London imperial college today for maths and physics was ok but they did press in the fact they expect very high standards, anyone going to see maths or physics at Manchester?

I looked round Manchester for Physics last year and thought it looked awesome. It just wasn't green enough for me
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Sammy2K7
if u mean the uni then no, im goin leeds open day but well probs just end up in a pub...

I'm going to Leeds tomorrow too

Quote by Yakult
I looked round Manchester for Physics last year and thought it looked awesome. It just wasn't green enough for me

... Not environmentally friendly enough? Not grassy enough? Or just not enough green paint?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
manchester? pfft, who wants to be that far up north? you should look round UWE. Bristol's awesome....

People want to be as far north as possible, that way they're further from London.

And yes, I did throw the letter I got from a university in London in the bin .

Though I do still have that one from Southampton ¬.¬.

Quote by David w
Me too

What things are you planning on looking at? We're going with school and will only have the chance to go to about 3 hour sessions [it's 2 hours from here to Leeds, approximately].

I wrote a few notes after reading the program and have;

Physics
11:00 and 13:00 (Building 23 on map)

Engineering
11:00 and 12:00 (Building 4 on map)

Maths
11:00 and 12:00 and 13:00 (Building 29 on map)

Mechanical Engineering
11:00 and 12:00 and 13:00 and 14:00 (Building 3 on map)

I'm not entirely sure which I'm going to yet though, but it's narrowed down to those 4.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club