Well I do not have a deffanite favourite for strings for my acoustic guitar..
I cant remember what strings i had on before my mom broke my high e string,
but before that i had Dean Markleys i believe
and i cant remember before that and that because i have a crap memorey anyways I like to try different things so any suggestions I should try?
I use Ernie Ball Earthwoods
92% of teens have moved to rap. I am one of the 8% that listens to real music.
I use elixers because they last a hell of a long time
My Gear:
Godin BG V and BG IV
GK 1001RB w/ 4x10 RBH
Palatino Upright
Ibanez Talman Artcore
Godin LG
Washburn Acoustic
Godin Classical
Traynor YCV80

Yeah, Ive always used elixers and my local shop didnt have them this time.. so i bought the d'addarios exp.. and i hate them. they sound ok...but. i just dont like them.

i guess its just cause i'im used to the elixer nanowebs. but...i dunno. try em both and see what you think. there around the same price too. 20-28 dollars
Guitars.

Seagull Entourage Rustic Q1
Washburn D-10 N 93'
Jay turser.. i dunno what model.
i bought my first pack of elixirs a month or so back, after going with daddario exps since i bought my acoustic and elixirs win hands down.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Another vote here for Elixir, but more specifically the phosphor bronze ones.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Elixer Phosphor Bronze Nanowebs all the way. Dean Markley Alchemy GoldBronze are ok too, and seem to be lasting, but are harder on the fingertips than the Elixers are.
Anyone try the Blue Steel Markley's yet? The cryogenically frozen ones?
the blue steels last a very long time but the one's i've gotten have lost their good tone after about 3-4 months
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Either D'addario EXPs or Elixirs. Different pros and cons for each but all in all i rate them about the same.
I just wanna say. I HATE the D'addarios EXPs. ive been playing w/ them for 3 days. and they have SOO much slide screech. Elixers dont have any screetch. go w/ the elixers
Guitars.

Seagull Entourage Rustic Q1
Washburn D-10 N 93'
Jay turser.. i dunno what model.