Apparently some psychiatrists are now saying Hitler started the holocaust because he got syphilis from a Jewish prostitute. Their reasoning? "According to a report, mental and behavioral disturbances triggered by the advanced stages of the disease could have resulted in Hitler targeting Jews and the mentally retarded."

I really don't know what to think of this, but here is the article.

Syphilis and Hitler. Not a good combo...

God, what would I do without Digg...
Weird. If they can proove it then im good. If not i call BS.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
The only clap Hitler deserved.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
so if hitler hadnt contracted an std he would've just been a ****ty artist .....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by incockgnito
Don't read to much articles, ok? Are you still alive there in Kansas City? I read in some article in 2005 that mutated giant bees from Mexico are going to kill 90% of population of USA and Canada... It was proven in this artcile by dozens of scientists!!!

link??
lol ur from poland?
im 50% polish but i live in Jersey.
Quote by incockgnito
Don't read to much articles, ok? Are you still alive there in Kansas City? I read in some article in 2005 that mutated giant bees from Mexico are going to kill 90% of population of USA and Canada... It was proven in this artcile by dozens of scientists!!!

Oh, aren't you cute. I never said I believed it, but it sure as hell is entertaining. Now please, remove the stick from your ass. That can't be too comfortable.
Quote by Caustic
The only clap Hitler deserved.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by happytimeharry
Oh, aren't you cute. I never said I believed it, but it sure as hell is entertaining. Now please, remove the stick from your ass. That can't be too comfortable.

What the hell , he's only telling everyone not to be too gullible. Please be a tard somewhere else, and not in UG.
i think he had syphilis, but i think he didnt get into art school, and the last people to get were jewish or something like that
Quote by Incardito
What the hell , he's only telling everyone not to be too gullible. Please be a tard somewhere else, and not in UG.

The vibe I got from it was an insult on my personal intelligence. I don't take to kindly to that, mmk Pumpkin?

edit:

Quote by garden of grey
Hitler was apparently a virgin.

Really? You'd think someone with his people skills would be rolling in the pussy.

Last edited by happytimeharry at Jun 21, 2007,
For those criticizing happytimeharry, shut the hell up. He posted the article for laughs, not because it's 'conclusive' fact that Hitler had the clap. Wow, some people on this site are so close minded.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Obviously that's not true. Speculations about Hitler are pointless, it's obvious "Allied" propaganda against him. I suppose Japanese people are yellow, and have huge buck teeth and evil beady eyes? Hitler already said why he hates Jews in Mein Kampf. Why would he lie?

Sometimes I was dumbfounded. I do not know what amazed me the more – the abundance of their verbiage or the artful way in which they dressed up their falsehoods. I gradually came to hate them.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Last edited by AzureNight at Jun 21, 2007,
Lol it's from the daily mail so it's pretty much guaranteed to be wrong...
don't let the forest grow over the path you came here by
... It's daily mail.

But yeah, amusing. xD

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Lol

I saw this article over soem ones shoulder on the way home from college.

The fact that it includes quotes from a Dr. Habeeb made me think of the old "itty bitty baby, Itty bitty boat meme"
Did Hitler shag Eva Braun BEFORE they killed themselfs? You know..in Downfall, they are alone for a little while before he shoots his brains out and she poisons herself...You know, the dispair and being underground could have...you know...caused some friction....
possible. Ive read in different places before that syphilis can cause megalomania and psychotic behaviour. Its possible that he did have syphilis, though he may not have necessarily contracted it from a jewish *****
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Might be possible but it's pretty simple.
Every time politicians points their finger towards one group. In the US it are the mexicans nowadays.
He just needed to say "it is their fault"
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
if this is true its going to be quite a blow to all the neo nazi groups , that there leader was actually a bitter , diseased lunatic with knobrot
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Hitler killed the jews because he was jealous of their huge dicks
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join