Im looking for a really freaky horror movie. any suggestions?
Last edited by SOMETHINGSOAD at Jun 21, 2007,
idk the freakiest i've seen has probably been the exorcist, the original one though.
most of the newer ones are just crap.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Rosemary's Baby.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
or you could always go with the original Omen with Gregory Peck
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Quote by Noverion
^^ lol

ummm the descent?

That's the only movie that I've ever seen in theaters that has scared me. The theater was full too. I have claustrophobia like mad (I'm terrified of enclosed spaces), so that movie was terrifying. They didn't even need the monsters. As soon as tehy got trapped in the cave I was ****ting myself.

Don't get any slasher films though. They're unoriginal and boring.

If you want freaky and slightly terrifying, try some of David Lynch's earlier films, like "Eraserhead" and "The Elephant Man."

And when it's late at night (I'm talking like 2 or 3am, lights out, all alone time), search on youtube for a mini-series by Lynch called "Rabbits." It's really one of the freakiest things I've seen, but you can't watch it in the middle of the day to get the proper mood.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Event Horizon
Misery (not so much horror but awesome all the same)
The shining
the Ginger Snaps series... sad but I love 'em...
The thing
The fly!!
pink flamingos............. its not a horror movie but you'll probably get freaked out watching it
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Ginger Snaps series are great, but hardly scary...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Event Horizon

havent seen it in years...but super-scary
silent hill was pretty freaky..

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Event Horizon
Misery (not so much horror but awesome all the same)
The shining
The thing
The fly!!

Ginger snaps were hilarious - ending of the first was sad.

The Shining was pretty funny as well.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Ginger Snaps series are great, but hardly scary...

Well the idea of werewolf-ism being an STD is a bit freaky...

Thir13en ghosts (or however you want to write it) is also quite scary.

And japanese horror always freaks me out, saw something about some schoolkids who were trapped on an island and had to kill each other, battle royale or something? don't remember the name. I saw another one I've forgotten the name of where a woman was doing back-street abortions and then cooking the fetuses and giving them to women as anti-aging remedies. You could hear the crunching. NOT nice.
japanese verison of the ring is cool
the scene from the fly where she gives birth to the giant maggot is soooo not cool

edit: is it the japanese film called dumplings?
The Care Bears movie, the one that's computer generated.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Demons&Wizards
japanese verison of the ring is cool
the scene from the fly where she gives birth to the giant maggot is soooo not cool

edit: is it the japanese film called dumplings?

YES!!! Oh.... god... The reason I did'nt remember is because I turned it off before the end, that's how disgusted I was.

Also TS if you're into kiddie-horror try things like gothika, the ring (japanese version if you're HxC) and the grudge films.
Quote by Metallica rulz
jacobs ladder. about a ex veit soldier who suffers day terrors and such from the war. scaryyyyyy

That.film.kicks.hardcore.ass

It's the base for the Silent Hill series.
Magic,with Anthony Hopkins is a bit freaky.
My Myspace

My Music Space

Fave Bands
Tool
Alice in Chains
Nine Inch Nails
Smashing Pumpkins
A Perfect Circle
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam
Janes Addiction
Stone Temple Pilots
Mad Season
Sublime
Puscifer
I thought the original japanese version of The Ring was scarier than the one that came out here (I think it's titled "Ringu", though)
Everybody watch Pans Labrynth.

It is so good, I could not really put it into words if I tried.

If you're at home turn off your computer and go hire it. If your at work, stand up...go on stand up, that's right, now what your going to do is walk out go hire it and then go home and watch it....once you've seen it you will know, you will KNOW that it was worth getting fired for.

If you are stoner, get hellllllllllll baked.....if you not a stoner, get helllllllllllllll baked.

yess yesss yess

yes
yes

yes

no/.....wait. Yes
Quote by rabidguitarist
silent hill was pretty freaky..

thats a ****ing sweet movie.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by enjoi91
Cannibal Holocaust, from what i heard it's pretty gruesome

Mainly just gory. Really just a big snuff film.

Pan's Labyrinth is a good movie, but not really 'freaky,' in my opinion.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
The Faces of Death series are freaky, but not scary. Even though some of the deaths of animals were faked, every other death was real. I don't care what anyone says, I thought 28 days later and 28 weeks later was scary.
Well, its not horror-scary...but its messed up...and my favorite movie of all time...

clockwork orange