there is almost nothing i hate more than stupid people, like the other day on a forest preserve fieldtrip, some dumb jocks were trying to hit baseballs into a crowded highway. i mean what if a car swerved an crashed of the highway to a 30 foot drop in a semi truck. do you hate stupid people?
Yes, when I went to school some kiddies got suspended for standing at the side of a motorway throwing stones and bricks at cars. In their uniforms. Real inconspicuous....
I hate people who do stupid stuff.

Like getting enjoyment of throwing stuff at each other - stuff which could actually seriously hurt someone - where is the logic?
This kid in my school thought it would be funnt to glue a toonie(a canadaian 2$ coin) to the ground....it eventually caused a fistfight as to poor kids tried toget the money off of the ground. two weeks later he tried it with a 5$ bill and our school district's drug enforcement cop saw him doing this, and booked him for destruction of Gov't property.
What jocks lack in brains and weiner lenght, they make up for in stupidity.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
My friend and I beat eachother with broom sticks.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
People on my bus used to throw quarters out the window and try to hit cars
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Stupid people, jocks (and by jocks I mean arrogant prick assholes, not necessairly everyone who plays sorpts), bigots homophobes, I hate all of 'em.
Quote by grantml02
My friend and I beat eachother with broom sticks.

Not the greatest thing to say here, man.
So good to see you once again.
I thought that you were hiding.
And you thought that I had run away.
Chasing the tail of dogma.
I opened my eye and there we were .
Quote by unholy_love
I let people do stupid stuff to me.
Do you hate me?
GOOD!

I love your avatar.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

No fat chicks !
depends wat your definition of stupid is, stupid as in jackass stuff i love doing that crap, stupid as in batting baseballs o a highway...yes
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
There are always going to be "stupid" people in this world. That's what sucks.
666 BRO
Quote by unholy_love
GOOD!

Lol

I'm serious, I might steal it.
Quote by Zeppfreak170

No fat chicks !
Quote by HangmaN47
This kid in my school thought it would be funnt to glue a toonie(a canadaian 2$ coin) to the ground....it eventually caused a fistfight as to poor kids tried toget the money off of the ground. two weeks later he tried it with a 5$ bill and our school district's drug enforcement cop saw him doing this, and booked him for destruction of Gov't property.

Drugs exist in Yukon ? :O
Quote by Born_to_shred
People on my bus used to throw quarters out the window and try to hit cars

Don't you wish they were throwing them at you?
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
stupid people leave me alone. if they're just douches to me, then i'll go after em and teach them a lesson
Last year this one girl in my class seriously asked if the sun was hot or cold. Mind you that was 10th grade.
Quote by IzRG350
Last year this one girl in my class seriously asked if the sun was hot or cold. Mind you that was 10th grade.

I think you should know that the sun is hot before the 10th grade.
Quote by Zeppfreak170

No fat chicks !
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
Drugs exist in Yukon ? :O

I live in NWT Yellowknife....thats where the YK comes from and yes, yellowknife is one of the worst cities in canada for crack cocaine.
but its mostly little kids selling E and weed at my school......we jsut recently had this drug free zone thing come to the highschools in our city, were no one is allowed to deal drugs there......weird eh? its hard to explain.
Quote by grantml02
I think you should know that the sun is hot before the 10th grade.

Ohhh, you should?

Ahh damn, this sucks.
Quote by Joetime
Don't you wish they were throwing them at you?

Or at themselves. That would've been sweet.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by SillyRabbit
yeah like the faggots who think they are the ****.

Ohhh, well i know i can ****.
I really do hate stupid people, and lately it's got worse. Nowadays I really can't stand to be around stupid people, before I could tolerate it...but now I just go mad.

It also annoys me when they say stuff like "Well if I'm stupid then you must think you're really smart", and I don't think I'm smart really, I'm just not as stupid as they are.
I hate when I see someone wearing a darkside of the moon shirt, and I ask them their favorite song by Pink Floyd, and they say, "Whos Pink Floyd???"
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
I hate when I see someone wearing a darkside of the moon shirt, and I ask them their favorite song by Pink Floyd, and they say, "Whos Pink Floyd???"

I actually see that alot with Iron maiden T-shirts.
A guy in my class cuts himself with glass, piches himself with needles, scars his hands in many stupid ways and puts plastic bags over his head. Either he doesn't realize that what he's doing is bad, or he likes doing it (most likely). And my friend was playing golf with a softer, hollow ball and he almost hit some girl, lol. He isn't actually stupid, but that was.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!