Youtube

it's at 3:25

i dunno if he picks a normal harmonic but hes using his left hand for the whammy so i guess he cant. is it a really high pinch harmonic?
For some reason the video is taking ages to load on my PC but its prob a pinch harmonic or hes doing an artificial harmonic by playing a natural on bout 19th fret and tapping the string behind it to create the high pitch.
err, correct me if I'm wrong, but can't it be he uses harmonic with tremolo?

LW
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
Satch does them all the time, but I dunno what it is..

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
didnt see it yet, but sounds like its a whammy bar harmonic... Just yank up on the damn bar ant it squeels for mercy..
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
didnt see it yet, but sounds like its a whammy bar harmonic... Just yank up on the damn bar ant it squeels for mercy..

That is exactly what he is doing. If you would like to learn how to do that check out Kristofer Dahl's lesson on whammy bar harmonics.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/features/shred_masterclass_whammy_bar_harmonics.html
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
Dime was fond of this technique as well. The outro to Cemetery Gates is my favorite use of whammy harmonics.
press down on the whammy bar, flick the string with your left hand, and touch the location of a natural harmonic, and wank away on that bar.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!