Band: 7th Avenue Drop
Album: Illustrated Dreams
Genre: Alternative
[copy right laws apply]

I’m sitting here and thinking about what just happened. And that concludes another lovable episode…
I wake up, I stare into the mirror and this person is looking back at me. I say to him this isn’t you, you’ve never felt this way before. And now I’m listening to the spinning in my head, I see the world in the rear view mirror. I drop back ten spaces east and look it, I’m drowning again.
Can you see what this can do to me? I can tell you a thousand times over and over again. You just messed me up! The loner story? Ha! This love is never ending, you strive and I’m descending. At a moments notice I curse alone.
You try to get me up but I feel like leaving. I sit in shades along to avoid Mr. Sunshine. I’m feeling tuff but I’m better of dead. And now I’m singing alone, the people just wanna know about the good morning news. I walk, I walk in the dark shivering cold. Streetlights kill the whole sunglasses phase, and the ill tempered dogs bark, I jump and scream.
Can you see what this can do to me? I can tell you a thousand times over and over again. You just messed me up! The loner story? Ha! This love is never ending, you strive and I’m descending. At a moments notice I curse alone, I curse alone.
Can you break me up and put me back? While listening to music don’t use the tacks. The fatal injuries all should go in your diary’s 2nd page, 3rd, 4th, 5th. Don’t matter cause you are number one, I’ll stand in front of the gun for you. Losing faith again? Flipping open the first page. And I’m all ready to go.
Can you see what this can do to me? I can tell you a thousand times over and over again. You just messed me up! The loner story? Ha! This love is never ending, you strive and I’m descending. At a moments notice I curse alone, I curse alone, I curse alone.
And for all the moments lost [the years without you]. I think that I’ll be the boss for this situation, the morning comes again. I’m leading on a pen, the ink dries up and I’m singing it all over again…
OH ****e!!!sorry mate, just the way you posted with all copyright laws apply looked like you were posting another bands lyrics. My mistake.