Poll: Mac or Windows
Poll Options
View poll results: Mac or Windows
Mac OS
4 29%
Windows XP
10 71%
Voters: 14.
So I gots a nice new laptop today, a MacBook! ****ing sweet as pie! But what I couldnt get over was how different mac os was to windows! I just didnt like it tbh! So I changed to windows XP again!

Anyone prefere Mac os?
Windows XP, baby! I heard if you use mac your palms get hairy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No, it's inferior. Even though windows does have a lot of problems, I still prefer it over mac and in some cases even over linux.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

No way, I hate Macs. They're just nothing of my liking. I think PC's are more user friendly anyway.
Quote by evening_crow
Holy crap!!! a talking penis!!!

Quote by Rush Fan 06
i wasnt 3, but i ate **** when i was 4 thinking it was chocolate

if someone sigs this i will murder them.
mac all the way. ive grown up on it so ive got used to it. i can use it much better than windows. its just a personal thing
Music is the ONLY universal language

Quote by AndrewtheHoople
you don't get inspired to become a musician.

you're born with the need to.

BRENTFORD FC!!! UP THE BEES!!!!
heyy! congratulations on buying a macbook! best computer I'VE ever used or owned! i love mine, and wouldn't prefer any other computer.

thing is though, you gotta take the time to get used to the OS. things work differently, but i guarantee once you get used to it, you'll see what all the hype is about. so much easier to use, and everything intergrates perfectly!

anyway. mac os x is my vote, for sure.
and i can't wait for leopard to come out in october.
you know theres just going to be a load of ignorant posts for both sides.

Mac user:its more secure

XP user: macs are for people who cant figure out how to use windows properly

etc.

I prefer XP although I havent tried Macs extensively though. I can switch between the two quite easily but I just prefer windows
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Yo Its Joe890
No way, I hate Macs. They're just nothing of my liking. I think PC's are more user friendly anyway.

i find macs more user friendly.. but as i said ^^^ ive grown up with them, its a matter of personal taste and getting used to a way of working
Music is the ONLY universal language

Quote by AndrewtheHoople
you don't get inspired to become a musician.

you're born with the need to.

BRENTFORD FC!!! UP THE BEES!!!!