I'm getting my second amp soon, and so far these Peavey amps are the ones that have grabbed my attention the most:

Peavey Valveking 112 Combo Amp:
Peavey Bandit 112 Trans-Tube Tech Amp:
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX Combo Amp:

Which one, according to your opinions, would be the best for metal or heavy music? My favorite bands include Pantera, System Of A Down, Rammstein, and Linkin Park, to give you all an idea of what I'm looking for (not trying to insult your intelligence, while typing this I realized it may come across as that way, so sorry). I'm open to other ideas in the $300-$500 price range for this type of music.

Thanks!
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thebiz
I'm getting my second amp soon, and so far these Peavey amps are the ones that have grabbed my attention the most:

Peavey Valveking 112 Combo Amp:
Peavey Bandit 112 Trans-Tube Tech Amp:
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX Combo Amp:

Which one, according to your opinions, would be the best for metal or heavy music? My favorite bands include Pantera, System Of A Down, Rammstein, and Linkin Park, to give you all an idea of what I'm looking for (not trying to insult your intelligence, while typing this I realized it may come across as that way, so sorry). I'm open to other ideas in the $300-$500 price range for this type of music.

Thanks!

What price range are you prepared to pay?

Also, how long have you been playing?

Because if you have enough you can afford a 6505, which is one of the greatest amps for metal. Period.

EDIT: Duuur I didn't read the price range bit...

You could get a 5150 or 6505 used off of eBay for that if you're willing.
Theyre all pretty mediocre at most. Specificaly the VK which is pretty bland and lifeless.

You could probably pick up a Randall RG50TC for that price.
The bandit, I own one and though Im upgrading to the 5105 or 6506 soon its a really great amp.
Ill still use it for practise though it is seriously loud... like really, i never have it past 1.
3-4 is loud enough for a small gig, 5-7 is more than sufficient for a larg-er gig, not massive though, it has its limits

Great amp though, alot of nice tones for the cash, very versatile, i wouldnt hesitate to replace mine. One of the best solid states for the money youre going to come across imo.