I found a whole bunch of really kick ass custom guitars from different places, Some are one of a kind but others can be replicated depending on the company.

This ones a custom by http://www.firstact.com made for Rick Neilson (Guitarist for Cheap Trick) this ones a ridiculous, 6 pickups all with their own switch and seperate volume/tone knobs.

This ones another http://www.firstact.com custom made for the guitarist of the Wildhearts, pretty cool body shape.

This one's a Dean and it surprisingly isnt just for show, it was made for some shredder dude named Michael Angelo Batio.

This one I'm not sure about, I think its just homemade, super simple but pretty cool.

Here's another First Act Custom, double necked, one side 6 string guitar, other side 4-string fretless bass.

Delorean inspired telecaster custom.

This ones gorgeous, custom guitar inspired by the Lotus (Car Model)

Another First Act, Custom strat-style guitar made for Brent Hinds (Guitarist of Mastodon)

First Act custom made for Martin Gore, lead guitarist of Depeche mode, suits the band i guess?

Here's the last one I'll post for now, it's a 12-string First Act custom, probably my favorite of these customs so far.
If anyone has more pictures of cool creative custom guitars post em, I'll put up more later, just dont want this initial post to be any more obnoxiously long as it already is.

Lots of pickups..cool
One Way Ticket To Hell

Gear

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
-Peavey Studio Pro 112
-DigiTech Grunge
-Zakk Wylde Wah
-DigiTech Whammy
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Future Purchases
-EMG's 81/85
-Cab
-Krankenstein Head
-ESP Eclipse II
and your us these because...?

I really could care less about them (and I already HATE the MAB one)
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club

I like that one... The others are uglyyyyyyyy (my opinion )
YEAH! Mirror Manson FTW!

Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

Last edited by ponnightingale at Jun 21, 2007,
geeze, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but those are some hideous looking guitars
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Check out Yuriy Shishkov, he does the Russian Fender Strats but I think (Don't quote me on this) he made the ML and Razorback when Dimebag was part of the Washburn Roster.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Haha you have a thing for First Act, I'm guessing...

As much as I detest Schecters, this is pretty awesome:

Dimebag is overrated. Sue me.
Haha, "some shredder dude named Michael Angelo Batio" .

The only one of those I really would buy, is the double neck explorer. THAT IS AWESOME, but I would 12 string on top, 6 string on bottom, I don't need a bass.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by Doodleface
and your us these because...?)

What is that supposed to mean. And c'mon man, lighten up a little. Just because you act like you have PMS doesn't mean you have to share the fact with everyone else.

P.S. I'm not dumb, I can figure out what you said because of the context.
Here's a bunch more customs

Custom Kraken

Custom Gibson

This ones pretty odd looking, custom First Act, it was made for David Fuzinski of the screaming headless torsoes, both sides are 6 string, ones fretless the other isnt.

Can't tell what the maker on the headstock is but it's a double necked slide guitar, both sides look the same so I'm not sure what the difference is between the two.

Made for the lead guitarist in Mindless Self Indulgence, another First Act.

Custom First Act for Gretyl of Hanzyl and Gretyl

Triple necked guitar by ESP, pretty ridiculous

Anyone else thing the picture on that looks like some sort of penis?

Les Paul wearing Jeans

I know this is just a signature guitar but it's still pretty bad ass

Crazy snake eating a dude guitar
Kurt Ballou of converge custom guitar by First Act

Los Lonely Boys lead guitarist custom by FA

umm yeah

Pretty cool custom 7-string made for the lead guitarist of damone -_- by First Act

Lead singer/Guitar for Franz Ferdinand Custom by First Act

wtf?
There's also another guitar I was going to post but I cant find the picture now and I dont know who made it but its body is supposed to emulate a mosquitos wings so it resonates a lot more, it looked pretty cool, anyone know anything about that?
Most these guitars have been so unbelievably ugly and uncool. Rufiothebandito, did you see the LP with jeans at the Harrods guitar exhibition?
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
I've never really had a thing for custom guitars. For some reason I've always preferred massly produced guitars straight from a brand.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
This Jackson Has To Be The Nicest Custom Ive Seen In A while

Moser Does Some Nice Customs Aswell