#1
I ordered an Esp Ltd M-1000 in March with a shop in the area and have yet to get it. They originally told me it would be mid-april, then early june, then mid june, and now it is going to be early july. This wait is ****ing killing me and i wonder if i should cancel that guitar and go for the Esp Ltd EC-1000. The only thing stopping me is i have a feeling i won't like it as much and then I will always feel like it was a waste of money. What should i do?????
Gear:
Jackson Js30 Warrior
Roland Cube 60
Esp ltd M-1000
#3
Is there anywhere else around you that stocks them?
And its best to actually play the guitar you're taking home as there can be lots of variances in the same model
#4
Quote by PapaSmurph
Is there anywhere else around you that stocks them?
And its best to actually play the guitar you're taking home as there can be lots of variances in the same model

nope there is only one esp dealer in new mexico and it is a 3 hour drive away, but i have played the ec-1000 they have there and i loved it but i liked the m-1000 so much better when i played it, the only reason i didnt buy it when they had it is because i didn't have enough money
Gear:
Jackson Js30 Warrior
Roland Cube 60
Esp ltd M-1000