I may be flamed to Hell for admitting it but I actually like the new single
It is indeed very, very catchy.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
what the ****? Not the song, the video mind you.

Id put that mandolin away paul if its gonna pull some wierd **** like that on a postman.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by khalilizad
I may be flamed to Hell for admitting it but I actually like the new single

I like it too.
That's not Paul, it's an imposter. Everyone knows that Paul is dead.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by daft
It is indeed very, very catchy.

yea its catchy, but based on the lyrics i heard from the itunes commercial (to be fair i havn't heard the entire song) i get the feeling a four year old could've written them. i expect more from arguably one of the greatest songwriters to ever live than "everybody's gonna dance tonight/everybody's gonna feel alright/everybody's gonna dance around tonight"
it's catchy no doubt but "everybody's gonna dance tonight"? really? wow, have you run out of things to sing about paul?

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
It is indeed a catchy little song, but obviously not one of McCartney's best. Nor was it intended to be, I think.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
i just get the feeling that Paul didn't put as much thought into his music since the beatles. like everyone says it was the combination of him and john that made his songs good, and that he couldn't get out of that poppy sound without john, but i just keep getting the feeling that he could write way better stuff if he just tried harder, but he just isn't.
OMG! Alert the press! Paul McCartney wrote a song (a single, no less!) that was catchy and lyrically somewhat shallow?

Kinda like "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." Or a million other Beatles songs. Listen to the album before you call him washed up please, thanks, it has some fantastic art on it.
I love the whistling part. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside, just like the lint in my bellybutton
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
i just get the feeling that Paul didn't put as much thought into his music since the beatles.

someone hasnt heard band on the run.

anyways, i for one welcome our new zombie friend back.