Whats a good program to convert videos? Also, what is a good format that works with a zen vision m that has high quality without taking up a lot of space? Just one more question. I have all my music files in one folder and I was wondering if when i transfer them to the mp3 player, will all the files be mixed together, or will it sort them by album, for example will all the songs from infiltrate destroy rebuild be in a folder or whatever titled infiltrate destroy rebuild?
Listen to CKY.
i just bought one last weekend...

the included converter should work fine. I believe .avi works really good. And for sorting music, it's probably easier to organize it through wmp. It'll register the zen as a portable device.

hope it helps
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by cky_rocks
so it doesn't organize it for you?

well, it does. but it's harder to get album artwork and if you've downloaded the songs, they most likely aren't that organized and they're titles may be slightly altered
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

hey what program are yall talking about? i might be able to help.
curently composes with Guitar Pro 5. amazing peace of software. i'd recomend it. and Samplitude recording studio.

myspace.com/somethingstarted
Quote by something_start
hey what program are yall talking about?

It's Zen Media Explorer. (i hope)
Quote by Captain_Kickass

aw sorry, big chance i cant, i dont have that one, sorry. is it free?
curently composes with Guitar Pro 5. amazing peace of software. i'd recomend it. and Samplitude recording studio.

Quote by something_start
aw sorry, big chance i cant, i dont have that one, sorry. is it free?

comes on the disc you get when you buy a Zen, so i'm not sure if you could get a download. Check Creative's website.
Quote by Captain_Kickass

oh, do you know of any free meadia converters?

Quote by something_start
oh, do you know of any free meadia converters?

pssssttttt......torrents......
Quote by Captain_Kickass

If I put the files in their folders that windows media player makes when you rip the cd and put those folders in the zen, will that work better?
Listen to CKY.
hey where are you trying to organize the music, iTUnes has an auto music organizer.

Quote by cky_rocks
If I put the files in their folders that windows media player makes when you rip the cd and put those folders in the zen, will that work better?

most likely
Quote by Captain_Kickass

I can give you my Quicktime Pro registration key, you can convert video and audio files with it