Quote by HeavenlyVirus
rap groups < pop groups < crap < bands.

what i said, summed up. actually, rap groups < donald rumsfield < pop groups < fly crap < actual crap < bands
Quote by strq010
this may surprise you, but, rap isnt music. get off of the guitar forums

This may surprise you, but you're a moron. No, really.
What a bunch of knobends^

Visit your local rap radio station, and see if they have anything going. There is a pirate radio station i listen too, and they hold a contest every know and then, they even got Kano (British rapper) to judge once.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Check with your local youth center. Thats where my friends cousin got started.

This may be a guitar tab site but this is the Band & Artist FORUM. He has just as much right to talk about rap as you can talk about grind-core.
LOL the electric guitar is the easiest instrument after the recorder. Learn a real instrument like the violin you n00bs
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

dude i posted this in the other genre section if you dont want to talk about it dont click on it i could see if you were mad at me for postin up in the metal section but seriously get a life??

ayy is anyone from texas?

listens to k 104

or 97.9 the beat?
Quote by pumpkins_rule
LOL the electric guitar is the easiest instrument after the recorder. Learn a real instrument like the violin you n00bs

Hahaha that was almost funny.
Other (3 Viewing)
Discuss artists in other genres: rap, hip-hip & more...

This is the description of the other thread. All you asshole anti-rap people need to serious get a life and learn to read. Get the hell out of the other forum if you are too retarded to read.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
The amount of idiocy in the first six posts is nauseating. ><
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
rap groups < pop groups < crap < bands.

Quote by strq010
this may surprise you, but, rap isnt music. get off of the guitar forums

*reported*

You know what this sub forum is for.
Quote by soccermom
pirate radio station

you have no idea of the awesomeness that i imagined when i read that
from daylight...
...into darkness