So. I went to the beach today, and the water was incredibly cold, probably right around freezing. When I got out after a bit, I noticed I could barely move my fingers. They were incredibly slow and unresponsive. Does anyone know why this happens, like the actual science behind it?
yes this is natural lol
EDIT: read it wrong, yeah idk why but i know it happens to everyone haha
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Absence of heat? Slows things down? Less energy, since heat is one form of energy? That'd be my guess.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Put your hands in the oven for a little while, that should clear it right up.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
the water being cold could contract the muscles in your hand making them less responsive, idk that's my guess
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
the very first signs of frostbite basically, as long as you tried your quickly and got them warmed up again you'll be fine. again, this is basically the outer layers of your skin starting to freeze. just wear a wetsuit when you go into water that cold
ty tunasband and anyone else u see with it stole it from me btw that means phillitalian, dr gonzo slash, and that guy that starts with an L lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
to get rid of it put your hands down your pants since it will circulate warmth better being in pants, i doubt it was near freezing though probabally ing the 50s.

^best avatar by far.
Blood circulation to your extremities gets cut off to minimise heat loss from the body, and your nerve endings go numb.
Slower blood flow due to constricted blood vessels, probably.

Jeez, Ian, take Anatomy!
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.