Hey guys and gals we are looking to get rid of some excess gear, this is because we just got hooked up by a really awesome company called Basson Sound Equipment. We are getting a couple cabs from Basson and this means that we need to liquidate some inventory. What's that mean for you? A couple nice cabs for cheap. Here's what we're selling.

Crate G412ST- It's a Crate straight cab, 4x12. It looks like this, except mine has a couple nicks in the tolex. Nothing big. $200 o.b.o.

We are also selling a Sonic cab. This cab is really nice. Sonic was a small company that went out of buisiness. I have only seen one other "Sonic" cab and that was on Boston's Craiglist. I found it through a forum and it was selling for $350+shipping. It sold. This is a very nice cab and has a good bass response but cuts through like a knife. It has Celestions in it, Oh snap! $300 o.b.o.

The last cab we are selling is a custom made cab. It has some nice Eminence custom speakers in it. $300 o.b.o.

Get it while it's hot. If you want to contact someone fast, which you should, call us. we can ship, if you pay shipping.

Dustin-812-393-0225
Jon 812-309-1989
Last edited by myvaliantleap at Jun 21, 2007,
Quote by myvaliantleap
Hey guys and gals we are looking to get rid of some excess gear, this is because we just got hooked up by a really awesome company called Basson Sound Equipment. We are getting a couple cabs from Basson and this means that we need to liquidate some inventory. What's that mean for you? A couple nice cabs for cheap. Here's what we're selling.

Crate G412ST- It's a Crate straight cab, 4x12. It looks like this, except mine has a couple nicks in the tolex. Nothing big. $200 o.b.o.

We are also selling a Sonic cab. This cab is really nice. Sonic was a small company that went out of buisiness. I have only seen one other "Sonic" cab and that was on Boston's Craiglist. I found it through a forum and it was selling for $350+shipping. It sold. This is a very nice cab and has a good bass response but cuts through like a knife. It has Celestions in it, Oh snap! $300 o.b.o.

The last cab we are selling is a custom made cab. It has some nice Eminence custom speakers in it. $300 o.b.o.

Get it while it's hot. If you want to contact someone fast, which you should, call us. we can ship, if you pay shipping.

Dustin-812-393-0225
Jon 812-309-1989

Wattages?
My Guitars:
Epiphone Prophecy LP GX
(Scenic Painted) American Project Strat
LTD M-10

My Amps:
Peavey XXL
Peavey 5150
Marshall 1960a 410

SELLING 360 $200USD obo
how much would it cost to hsip the custom cab to ohio specifically 44253?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Hey man, I'm on dialup and it isn't showing me a quote. If anything we can meet you half way, in like Dayton. What do you think?
wellif you can hold the custom cab for a couple weeks more i could maybe do 250 and meet you in dayton or something of the sort or i would even pay 300 to 325 if you would ship it to me.

lemme know!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason