Give me some tips or something >__>
I can read treble clef just fine, I have been for about 9 or 10 years, but I never have really deciphered bass clef until today.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
id like to read music period haha, any links?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Schmietty
Its written 3 steps higher?

Yes, that's true. A "C" on the treble clef would be an "F" in the bass clef, for example.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
its exactly the same as treble clef, but its up a third. for example, the 2nd space on the bass clef (which is A in treble clef) is C. basically, the spaces in the bass clef spell out ACEG. should be able to get it from there, no?
Quote by Guitar_Poet
its exactly the same as treble clef, but its down a third. for example, the 2nd space on the bass clef (which is A in treble clef) is C. basically, the spaces in the bass clef spell out ACEG. should be able to get it from there, no?

i remember the spaces are ACEG as All Cows Eat Grass. it helps.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack

indeed. whatever works for you
Well the problem is, I learned treble clef in like first grade on the recorder... and then switched to violin after a few years of [mandatory] chorus, then clarinet from 5th grade - present. I've been playing guitar for a little over a year now. I started guitar just by reading sheet music because I couldn't figure out how tabs worked (ironic, no?). But I want to learn how to play keyboard now and part of the sheet music for some songs I've been wanting to learn require the ability to read bass clef.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
Quote by LaidBack

and greedy bears dive for apples. (for the lines) aceg is spaces.