So I'm currently taking summer classes at college to try and boost my GPA, and finals are on monday. Unfortunately, I've got a paper for my HI 265 (Asian History from 1800-present) due tomorrow morning. Now of course, all day I've been doing nothing remotely related to the paper. I did, however, finally beat Guitar Hero 2 on hard mode, which I'm rather proud of .

What do you guys usually do to get yourself into the paper-writing mood after procrastinating all day?
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I dont make a useless thread to further fuel my procrastination thats for sure
Quote by JuiceBox
I dont make a useless thread to further fuel my procrastination thats for sure

Hmmm...you have a point.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I can't write anything of any value before 8:30 pm, so I usually never try. Most paper's I write are done on the night before they're due. I make sure I do enough research beforehand, then around 8:40ish, I sit down with a cup of tea and write until it's done. Works pretty well. I'm an award winning essayist.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
I can't write anything of any value before 8:30 pm, so I usually never try. Most paper's I write are done on the night before they're due. I make sure I do enough research beforehand, then around 8:40ish, I sit down with a cup of tea and write until it's done. Works pretty well. I'm an award winning essayist.

Yeah dude, I know what I mean. I have a hard time writing anything before midnight-1am.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~