That girl almost didn't make it at the end.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by ckellingc
WHy only do it in the summer?

well of course its good any time, i drink more hard alc in the winter tho, it keeps ya warm hahaha
Quote by I_Pwn
That girl almost didn't make it at the end.

ALMOST?!?!?! THEY CUT THE SCEEN EARLY!!!!!! now why would they do something like that?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by Bloodycrass
Haha what did u make that with ?

I used Ulead VideoStudio and just made that song up to go with it (i wasnt a summery song haha)
Ok but i mean the beer bong, did you make it yourself or just buy it like that ? never seen a beerbong sold in here

Quote by Bloodycrass
Ok but i mean the beer bong, did you make it yourself or just buy it like that ? never seen a beerbong sold in here

o sorry dude, ya we made it, we just bought some plastic tube at a hardware store that was the perfect size to fit a bottle in (with the bottom cut off to make a funnel). We were going to buy a funnel but it worked perfectly, the tube only cost $5-6.

Some people put valves on the end so that you can pour the beer in without worrying about spilling and and just release the valve when youre taking the 'hit'. I might add one sometime because alot of beer gets spilled on my deck near the end of the night