What's your price range? Is that all you will be playing?
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
lots of fuzz.
a bit of phaser and delay.
a little chorus and wah just for fun.
Well I am not sure about a price range just yet. Which phaser delay or chorus would you suggest? And where could I get a good fuzz sound?
Most stoner rock guys that I have met layer their fuzzes. BYOC has a nice kit for a Tonebender clone. Also, ZVEX makes the Fuzz Factory, which is really nice. The EHX Big Muff is a classic. I also like the Keeley Fuzz Head.

I like the Boss CE-5 chorus ensemble.

The MXR Phase 90 is a good phaser. Also look into the EHX Small Stone.

Here's how my board would look:
Guitar -- Vox V847 wah --Fulltone OCD -- Tonebender -- Fuzz Factory -- Fuzz Head -- Phase 90 -- CE-5 -- Amp

Most of what I suggested is really expensive, but it gives you an idea.
i'd go get a Silicon and Germanium fuzz in one, switchable would be ideal for more options with less pedals. then a MKII style fuzz from BYOC.

my chain would look like this,

RMC wah > Ge/Si fuzz > tonebender > phase 90 > OCD > Small clone > amp
Quote by suckasucks
i'd go get a Silicon and Germanium fuzz in one, switchable would be ideal for more options with less pedals. then a MKII style fuzz from BYOC.

my chain would look like this,

RMC wah > Ge/Si fuzz > tonebender > phase 90 > OCD > Small clone > amp

stoner rock isnt about BOUTIQUE. its about being loud and grimy.

old marshall or bassman turned up as LOUD as you can get it. and if it's still not dirty enough for you, slam the amp with a BIG MUFF. kids i tell ya. *shakes head disapprovingly*
nothing really boutique except for the RMC wah and OCD...

Fulltone OCD -- Tonebender -- Fuzz Factory -- Fuzz Head

IMO this is even more boutique..
I heard the big muff wasn't a good pedal for the stoner rock genre any reason why it wouldnt?
look at hte little big muff. its smaller, true bypass, and cheaper.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
If you REALLY want that classic stoner rock sound, go for the D*A*M pedals. Theres a few soundclips around the web of them, especially the Sonic Titan and the Meathead.

I run a big muff alone, and its okay but definitely missing something. Whatever you do, don't go for "modern metal" oriented pedals like the Metal Muff. You need BASS, and all those pedals are way way trebly.
Cranked Marshall, an LP, and a fuzz.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30