do stuff you shouldnt? like at guitar center when they let me and my friends play the super expensive stuff. im suprised they let me in that room even, like 100,000$ of guitar and amp in a room the size mid sized bathroom.
yeah sometimes

but yeah i wanna go in that room bad

what did you play?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
My friend grabbed the most expensive Dean Dimebag Razorback guitar at GC and bonked the headstock on it's way down. My second friend yelled something like "OH SH*T!" And everyone looked. As soon as he said it though I stomped on his foot and said "Sorry about stepping on your foot man." So every went back to doing whatever.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
an american tele, claptons strat "blackie", a couple gibson les pauls and then amps that are like 4000-10000$ then an acoustic with diamond inlay, real ones too i asked.
i gotta play the 25 grand reproduction van halen guitar. through the 5 grand new EVH amp. It was amazing. Amazing they let me touch it! lol
edit this was at GC by the way i just asked some random guy and he got it down off of a like display case hanging 10 feet off the ground lol
i got to play jimi hendrix's custom flying V, claptons red strat and bb kings esquire. they were quite expensive
POST FINDER
I played Zakk's Gibson Signature when it came out. Felt good, but not for the price.

Then some young kids (13 - 14 yr olds) come over, and try to pull the old "oh look I can shred" thing.

So I went along, playing just simple Misfits songs. The Musicians Friends staff know me, so they knew I was messing with the kids. So then the kid tries playing Cannon Rock, and fails horribly. I then procede to own him with "Vivaldi" Children of Bodom's version. His friends were in awe and the staff were laughing at him.

He ran out tearing. I felt alittle sorry for him.

Then I went right into Hanger 18.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
Quote by d00diseeyou
I played Zakk's Gibson Signature when it came out. Felt good, but not for the price.

Then some young kids (13 - 14 yr olds) come over, and try to pull the old "oh look I can shred" thing.

So I went along, playing just simple Misfits songs. The Musicians Friends staff know me, so they knew I was messing with the kids. So then the kid tries playing Cannon Rock, and fails horribly. I then procede to own him with "Vivaldi" Children of Bodom's version. His friends were in awe and the staff were laughing at him.

He ran out tearing. I felt alittle sorry for him.

Then I went right into Hanger 18.

you dick!
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Quote by zEp101
you dick!

I know. =]

Then there was another time I was trying out an old referbished Les Paul, and the pick ups were all screwy, and some guy tried saying I broke it. Thank god it was marked down for having faulty pick ups.

Another was when I was buying my Les Paul Black Beauty, and this guy walks in with this ****ed up telecaster, like the wiring was hanging out and everything. So we're all standing there, watching him go over to this marshall half stack, plug in the telecaster, turn on the amp, and drop the guitar as it catches fire from faulty wiring.

Can we say retard? He had to pay over 10,000 dollars in gear damages too.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
Why has this thread turned into stuff with guitars when the question was a lot open ended? As in, ANYTHING you're allowed to do when you shouldn't...

My mum let me skip school once...
...and said I was 15 when buying a couple of movies when I was 14