Page 1 of 3
I feel bad for them. I hate having to answer my cell phone as it is right now.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Twist of fate

This is going to be the new fad isnt it?

And yeah thats really creepy and pointless.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
wow, sucks for that family.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
I bet they have that website monitored, and anyone who goes to that website will get their cellphone tracked and start getting threatening messages.
anyone listen to the voice clips? scary ****...idk if i wanna go to bed now atleast im not in washington..
Yay I live near there! Maybe it's my neighbor he's pretty creepy.
Quote by drunkinkoala
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/story/91460.html

What kind of sick bastards would do this!?!

Wow. Thats crazy.

Would you want me to change the color of your WTF guy avatar? I can make him anything but pink or red.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
I would make a detailed schedule as to when they leave me messages, and then use the time they aren't watching me to set up trip wires, and hidden security cameras outside.

Wait for the ****er to trip, then go outside and hit him in the throat with a baseball bat.
So listening to teh clips...

It sounds like a bad grindcore vocalist on a cell phone. It's odd. And it's ot as creepy as you'd think...
That's sickening. I'm unsure as to how they can see their movements and whatnot. I mean, if they're peering in through the window, they'd see 'em. Maybe they've bugged the house?

Also, if they go around at night screaming and banging on the walls, just have a secret police patrol to catch the fuckers.

Families are a very fragile thing when out into situations like this. I acn only hope they catch the set of pricks.

Quote by JC13
K that is scary. anyone Want to describe the voice clips? I really don't want to listen to them..

They just sound like a 12 year-old boy who's trying to force his voice to sound deeper and menacing, but not really achieving it. The signal is poor and a lot of it is quite undecipherable.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jun 22, 2007,
I wonder if it's someone in the cell phone company.
My Myspace

My Music Space

Fave Bands
Tool
Alice in Chains
Nine Inch Nails
Smashing Pumpkins
A Perfect Circle
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam
Janes Addiction
Stone Temple Pilots
Mad Season
Sublime
Puscifer
damn thats scary...anyone as scared as i am to answer the phone now or look out the window?
sounds like fun...
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Solution...

1. Find weird yet patriotic guy in neighborhood who's equally as hardcore. You know the guy who's preparing for the "revolution" and he's constantly in camo and has a collection of knives. He also claims to have AK's buried in his backyard. Think of the guy with one arm from the Simpsons. Yeah that guy.

2. Have said guy sneak into your backyard and hideout for a while with a bat and his night vision goggles (if he doesn't have night vision goggles he's not hardcore enough and you didn't find the right suburban mercenary. Look harder he's probably in a basement somewhere and check your local gun store).

3. Have said guy beat the living **** out of cell phone hacking punks when they come bang on the walls.

4. Dance around fire cerimoniously as the cops drive away with the punks in the back seat of the car and enjoy your victory.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by Child Of Maiden
Solution...

1. Find weird yet patriotic guy in neighborhood who's equally as hardcore. You know the guy who's preparing for the "revolution" and he's constantly in camo and has a collection of knives. He also claims to have AK's buried in his backyard. Think of the guy with one arm from the Simpsons. Yeah that guy.

2. Have said guy sneak into your backyard and hideout for a while with a bat and his night vision goggles (if he doesn't have night vision goggles he's not hardcore enough and you didn't find the right suburban mercenary. Look harder he's probably in a basement somewhere and check your local gun store).

3. Have said guy beat the living **** out of cell phone hacking punks when they come bang on the walls.

4. Dance around fire cerimoniously as the cops drive away with the punks in the back seat of the car and enjoy your victory.

or else:

4. Burn them alive.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
The clips sound just like Stairway played backwards.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
If the caller was actually dangerous, he probably would have done something by now.

I mean, besides the actuall calls and an ocasional bang on the wall, has he/them actually done anything? Any threats been executed?
I read this thread with an ad that says "This is really Freaky!" at the top of the page. Ironic much....

On topic: That is quite scary. I'm scared now I and dont even know where Tacoma WA is.
Page 1 of 3