I have an Aria Pro II with a Floyd Rose but I've never had a trem arm for it. I first bought a push in bar, but it was miles to wide for the hole so I took it back. Then I ordered in a screw type, and it got here today but is also too wide but just by a small amount. I have some pictures.....

Now if you look in that last one, you can see over the hole there seems to be a risen up bit, almost like a cap, with a screw behind on a hinge but there is no way to under the screw. So I wonder do I need to somehow get this off to get the arm in, and is there an easy way to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: It doesnt seem to be showing the pictures so I'll link them....
http://www.geocities.com/lord_xian/floydtrem.bmp
http://www.geocities.com/lord_xian/floydnut.bmp
Originally posted by Meths
You need serious amounts of therapy.

Quote by jagstang270
One should not try to masturbate while Dragoneforce is in the background
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
DragonForce? Sounds like some early 90's children's cartoon or action hero lineup.
Last edited by Lord_Xian at Jun 22, 2007,
They are working now, but regardless people might know the set up well enough without pics.

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
DragonForce? Sounds like some early 90's children's cartoon or action hero lineup.
If threre's no screw thread around the hole, then it should have a pop-in/screw in arm instead.

See the inside of the hole, are there any screw threads? Or just a smooth grooved hole?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
There seems like there might be screw threads right at the bottom of it but not on the top bit, I tried a push arm before but it was too big, a strat trem arm is too small as well.

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
It didn't come with one, its fairly old so it could be anywhere in the world right now.

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
Thanks it looks as if it might be a 6mm, in which case I'd imagine the 1988 one and that the guitar is that old too.

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00