Okay, so i'm playing Descending thusly:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
--13-------------12-13-------------12-13-------------12-13-------------13-12-|
-----12-0-12-0-------12-0-12-0--------12-0-12-0-------12-0-12-0----------|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-----------------12-----------------12-----------------12--------------------|
-0-12-0-12-0----0-12-0-12-0----0-12-0-12-0----0-12-0-12-0---|

And am havin a bit of trouble maintaining the timing. I'm using constant alternate picking, but i'm starting to wonder if its all downstrokes.

I was wondering if anyone has had experience playin this song and knows the right way to pick it?

Cheers.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
You could try to use economy picking, and see if its easier. If not slow it down, and work the speed up with a metronome.

Edit: Are sure that the tab is correct? I've seen it written someplace else differently. Maybe I'm just remebering it wrong.
Last edited by burning_snowman at Jun 22, 2007,