My mom & dad won't let me get it unless they know how it works, what you need, proce, etc. So for all of you who have it, what are all the things you need to hook it up and all that? How much was it? Thanks to any help. Oh yeah, and my mom says you need a phone line to hook it into but I don't belive her. Do you? Thanks again.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
you need, a phone line, a broadband service, modem, router, xbox live gold subscription, and the cables.

probable cost bout £100 plus your monthsly broadband costs, unless you already have it
well u need some sort of high speed...the way mine works is theres a internet/phone cable that goes from the xbox to my router...then u buy a card that has so much time to play xbox live...i got the 13 month card
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Well first off, you need a decent internet connect like cable or dsl. The process is actually very simple, just connect your system...wait why am I writing all this, the system comes with a manual on how all this works. Second, you can go to xbox.com and learn how to set it up. It's really easy. The hardest part is picking a good Gamertag. Also, it cost $50 bucks a year but it's really nothing, esp. if you like to play online a lot, it's really worth it.
If it tickles and doesn't burn, it's ok.
you can link the xbox (360) to your pc, and share the internet connection + you need a subscription £30 for around a yr.
my 360 came with all the ethernet cables so it shouldn't cost that much
You don't need a phone line, you just need a good internet connection. Just plug the xbox into your router.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Well, I bought my Xbox used so there's no liked manual or anything. And... wtf is a router? Sry Thanks so far, guys.

EDIT: So basically... I just plug the Ethernet cable from my Xbox into my modem? Then turn on the Xbox, and just do as it says?
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Last edited by Highvoltage45 at Jun 22, 2007,
well, first off do you have high speed internet? (cable or dsl) if not contact your cable dealer or a dsl dealer either online or thru phone book and ask them if its available for your area. once you have high speed set up you should get a modem(what allows you to access the high speed) and then eventually a router(available at most selectronic stores). a cat 5 cable(also available at the electronic store) will plug in to your xbox and into the router. (the router will be plugged into the modem) then just buy a subscirtion for xbl and youre good to go. hope this helps

EDIT: if you plan on just using a modem than yes, what you said above will work. otherwise do what i said above ^
www.myspace.com/chrishausman

If you would like to add me, send me a message to let me know your from UG!

Tool - July 16
Incubus - Aug 6

^INCREDIBLE^