Hey Guys,

I'm selling a Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience effects pedal that i've used for only 3 months. It's a completely amazing pedal, I can't say enough good things about it. Check out the reviews at harmony...
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/DigiTech/Jimi+Hendrix+Artist+Series/10/1

It's never been gigged with and i've made sure to keep it in it's gigbag so it's in fantastic condition. It comes with the original box, manuals, gigbag and powersupply. Asking price is 160$CDN shipped. (It goes for 255$CDN at Long & Mcquades.) I'm in Ontario but will ship anywhere.

Contact me at thomas.froh@rogers.com if you're interested. The only thing I'd take for trade is a Fulltone Clyde Wah (deluxe or standard), for which i'd throw in some extra cash for you.

Cheers
-Falcatarius
Gear:
1993 Stevie Ray Vaughan Sig. Strat
Fender Blues Jr. (Tweed Model)

Pedals:
BYOC Digital Delay
Keeley Katana
BYOC Large Beaver
1981 MXR Dyna Comp
Modified Ts-9 (ts808 specs)
Last edited by Falcatarius at Jun 26, 2007,
I just lowered the price by 20$.
Gear:

Pedals:
BYOC Digital Delay
Keeley Katana
BYOC Large Beaver
1981 MXR Dyna Comp
Bump.
Gear:

Pedals:
BYOC Digital Delay
Keeley Katana
BYOC Large Beaver
1981 MXR Dyna Comp
Where in Ontario do you live?
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
I'm in Manotick, about a 20 minute drive from Ottawa. If you can pick it up i'd make it $150.
Gear:

Pedals:
BYOC Digital Delay
Keeley Katana
BYOC Large Beaver
1981 MXR Dyna Comp
Im not in Ottawa YET. But if you can wait a few weeks. I understand if somebody buys it before me
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
Well there's one or two people who are considering it right now but definitly nothing that looks solid. I'll keep you posted. How many weeks until you get here?

Cheers
-Falcatarius
Gear:

Pedals:
BYOC Digital Delay
Keeley Katana
BYOC Large Beaver
1981 MXR Dyna Comp
would you consider shipping to the U.S.?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Of course! If anything it's preferable. Same price.
Gear:

Pedals:
BYOC Digital Delay
Keeley Katana
BYOC Large Beaver
1981 MXR Dyna Comp