I have a sticker tat wont budge on my SG, how the hell can I get it off without scratching my guit?
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
you can try like goo-be-gone or some sort of adhesive remover. If you try that, though, put a tiny bit on your guitar in an inconspicuous place and see if it screws up your finish.
Hi, I'm Peter
there is this stuff called goo-b-gone that you can rub on a sticker and it wears off the adhesive on the sticker and it will come right off, i think you can buy it at any place like home depot or even walmart
Gear:
Jackson Js30 Warrior
Roland Cube 60
Esp ltd M-1000
Quote by Dirk Gently
you can try like goo-be-gone or some sort of adhesive remover. If you try that, though, put a tiny bit on your guitar in an inconspicuous place and see if it screws up your finish.

damn you beat me to it
Gear:
Jackson Js30 Warrior
Roland Cube 60
Esp ltd M-1000
lighter fluid works great on stickers, not sure how it would affect your finish though. It doesn't affect a car's paint job though. Just don't use it around any open flames.
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
lather, wash, rinse and repeat my friend.
lather, wash, rinse and repeat.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
I thought it was just called "Goo-Gone"...?

You guys are talking about the yellowy-orange citrus oil stuff, right?
Gear:
ESP/LTD RZK-600
Peavey Valveking 112
EHX Metal Muff
Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Quote by zOMGREI
I thought it was just called "Goo-Gone"...?

You guys are talking about the yellowy-orange citrus oil stuff, right?

ya, i think it is just goo-gone but my mom used to always call it goo-be-gone and for some reason i always say that now too.
Gear:
Jackson Js30 Warrior
Roland Cube 60
Esp ltd M-1000
Quote by irreversible08
ya, i think it is just goo-gone but my mom used to always call it goo-be-gone and for some reason i always say that now too.

Is your mom a pirate, by any chance?
Gear:
ESP/LTD RZK-600
Peavey Valveking 112
EHX Metal Muff
Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ
Boss Chromatic Tuner