I have a watch that needs a link removed in order to fit me properly, and I don't know how to do it.

on the inside of the strap there are arrows engraved on the links that all point in the same direction (i'm assuming this has something to do with the direction that the pin is to be pushed on). the side opposite where the arrows are pointing has a pin that can be touched with a small object. first i thought i would just push the pin and it would open, but the side that the arrow is pointing to has no opening.

anybody who can help me please do.

the watch is made by 'harve benard' if that makes a difference.

thanks.
"Music is like religion to me. There'll be music in the hereafter too..." -- Jimi Hendrix

"The sun is gone, but I have light..." -- Kurt Cobain

"It's better to burn out then to fade away..." -- Neil Young
Go to a watchmaker, and give him money. It won't cost more than maybe $15 Canadian, unless the guy's a robbing bastard.
yeah.. anything that i might be able to do though?
"Music is like religion to me. There'll be music in the hereafter too..." -- Jimi Hendrix

Not that I know of. I've always got them adjusted by someone who knows what they're doing.
alright well, i just called a local jewlery store and they said it's 5 and tax for link removal. thanks dude.

on another note, the watch is both digital and analog, but the crown on the side is not coming out despite much applied force. should it be this hard to get it out?

also, there're 2 regular hands and a red one which i assume is for the alarm. how do i set both hands?

thanks

Usually you set the hands with the little turny bit(which probably has a name, but I don't know it) at the side, most often out one 'notch' for time, out another for whatever else.
I assume there weren't instructions with it?
I can do that

If there's a hole push something in and push it towards the edge of the watch, then the pin should come out a bit, then pull it out with pliers

Then pull another pin out and rejoin the watch strap