What is the best bit torent site for Metal?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
If you really were the Metal Messiah, you would KNOW the best torrent site for metal.

Try Demonoid if you can get an invite for it, or isoHunt if you can't.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Real metal fans would go buy the CD's instead of downloading them illegal!
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 320 Ltd.
Line 6 Spider II Amp 30 Watt
Quote by Krisp
Real metal fans would go buy the CD's instead of downloading them illegal!

Word up.
Real metal fans care more about the music rather than the fact that they're taking 2 bucks away from someone who already makes more than them..
does anyone have an invite for demonoid... and also i agree with isohunt.com its extremely good for finding torrents.
Quote by Budd_Dwyer
Real metal fans care more about the music rather than the fact that they're taking 2 bucks away from someone who already makes more than them..

If everyone were thinking like that, they wouldn't be earning any money. And then there would be no great music. I think it's wrong to think like that. If they made a great record, they deserve our support.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 320 Ltd.
Quote by Krisp
If everyone were thinking like that, they wouldn't be earning any money. And then there would be no great music. I think it's wrong to think like that. If they made a great record, they deserve our support.

Not everyone thinks like that. The fact is albums are wayyyyyyyyyy way wayyyy overpriced at the moment. And most of the time I like to preview the material from an album before I decide to purchase it. I buy all of Devin Townsend's material even if I get it before a leak. It's no different then your friend letting you listen to a few tracks off of his copy of the album really.

But yeah, I don't think everyone should get albums for free. Because the artists do have to buy groceries. But most of the bands who have the biggest problems with it are the bands selling out big arenas, while the more unknown artists don't have a problem with it because it helps promote their band..
Quote by Krisp

you'd be surprised by how little the artists actually make from album sales alone.
Quote by BerryTree
you'd be surprised by how little the artists actually make from album sales alone.

I know the artists gets most money from their concerts, but that still doesn't make it okay to steal their "art", without paying for it.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 320 Ltd.
Quote by BerryTree

You'd be suprised how much they don't compared to the publisher.

EDIT: You are a thief. I'm sure I'm not the first to say THOU SHALL NOT STEAL.
try some and find out
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...