Rickenbacker 350
Brownsville Dobro
Taylor 12 string dreadnaoght
Tacoma Roadking
Mid Missouri mandolin
Roland JC120
Traynor YCV80
Vox AC15
Umm... Not unless you're good with a soldering iron & a pair of plyers, as basically you're needing a foot switch with 2 input leads. Only way you're gonna do that is with a lot of electrical jiggery-pokery. And maybe some swearing.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
If it's that easy, all I'd need would be a 'Y' cable.
I'm afraid the signal will need boosting after the
split. If not it would be cool.
Fender Strat Roland Ready
Godin Multiac acs sa & solidac
Gibson 1966 Melody Maker & 1967 EBO Bass
Rickenbacker 350
Brownsville Dobro
Tacoma Roadking
Mid Missouri mandolin
Roland JC120
Traynor YCV80
Vox AC15
There's always the low-tech route. You could easily tape a 2x4 (or something like that) to the separate footswitches and have one tap on that switch both of them.

Or just learn to switch with both feet.
Quote by cokeisbetter
There's always the low-tech route. You could easily tape a 2x4 (or something like that) to the separate footswitches and have one tap on that switch both of them.

Or just learn to switch with both feet.

Let's see. switching with both feet would involve levitating.
Sorry, I'm just not light in the loafers.

Does anybody have a serious suggestion?
Rickenbacker 350
Brownsville Dobro
Tacoma Roadking
Mid Missouri mandolin
Roland JC120
Traynor YCV80
Vox AC15
Quote by snake33
Let's see. switching with both feet would involve levitating.
Sorry, I'm just not light in the loafers.

Does anybody have a serious suggestion?

The Y connector will work. I made one & also have a store-bought one. You can make it yourself for less than $10.00 US. Just get 3 female jacks & wire them together. Anyone w/ the slightest electronic knowledge could show you how the wires go. Ideally, you should solder it together, but a guitar signal is very small, so you could just use crimp connectors if you don't want to solder. You don't even need a box for your splitter. I used to just leave mine laying on the carpet with the cables attached.
Just bare wires & jacks (just keep the jacks separated-not touching each other).
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by riffhog
The Y connector will work. I made one & also have a store-bought one. You can make it yourself for less than $10.00 US. Just get 3 female jacks & wire them together. Anyone w/ the slightest electronic knowledge could show you how the wires go. Ideally, you should solder it together, but a guitar signal is very small, so you could just use crimp connectors if you don't want to solder. You don't even need a box for your splitter. I used to just leave mine laying on the carpet with the cables attached.
Just bare wires & jacks (just keep the jacks separated-not touching each other).

Of course this isn't a guitar signal (foot switch) and it would be a stereo split. Open wires would be kinda scary at a gig. I'll pony up for a stereo splitter and see what happens.
Thanks
Rickenbacker 350
Brownsville Dobro
Tacoma Roadking
Mid Missouri mandolin
Roland JC120
Traynor YCV80
Vox AC15
switching with both feet really isn't that hard, all you have to do is balance on your heels for a couple of seconds.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
No offense but does nobody give a straight answer
on this board because of inclination or because
they're clueless?
Rickenbacker 350
Brownsville Dobro
Tacoma Roadking
Mid Missouri mandolin
Roland JC120
Traynor YCV80
Vox AC15
all answers are serious, it really is not hard to switch on multiple pedals at once. you could even line them up in a way so that you can get both with one foot. or a piece of wood/plastic/metal connecting the switches would work. dont dismiss an idea as a joke just because it is unconventional.

i have a couple other ideas for you if you are so set against using two feet like a normal person would. the first is to figure out the system used for the footswitch, which will probably involve some sort of relays. then figure out how the actual pedals are wired, and wire your own so it switches both. unfortunatly if you dont understand the concept of how the relays work, this will be nigh on impossible.

the other thing to do would be to take both pedals out of their casings. then put them together in one new casing. you could have the switches right next to one another so that you could hit both at once. simple, yet effective.
Quote by jof1029
all answers are serious, it really is not hard to switch on multiple pedals at once. you could even line them up in a way so that you can get both with one foot. or a piece of wood/plastic/metal connecting the switches would work. dont dismiss an idea as a joke just because it is unconventional.

i have a couple other ideas for you if you are so set against using two feet like a normal person would. the first is to figure out the system used for the footswitch, which will probably involve some sort of relays. then figure out how the actual pedals are wired, and wire your own so it switches both. unfortunatly if you dont understand the concept of how the relays work, this will be nigh on impossible.

the other thing to do would be to take both pedals out of their casings. then put them together in one new casing. you could have the switches right next to one another so that you could hit both at once. simple, yet effective.

If serious, both of your suggestions are hilarious. ROTFLMAO
Especially the stick thing. Oh gawd. and the relays Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I talked to Vox and indeed a TRS phone plug splitter will suffice to control both amps.
Thanks for all the help and friendship
bye
Rickenbacker 350
Brownsville Dobro
Tacoma Roadking
Mid Missouri mandolin
Roland JC120
Traynor YCV80
Vox AC15
^ Actually, I would have used either of his suggestions if I was in your situation. They're both good ideas- I have some decent wiring skills which I could use, and the stick thing is perfect.
Quote by cokeisbetter
^ Actually, I would have used either of his suggestions if I was in your situation. They're both good ideas- I have some decent wiring skills which I could use, and the stick thing is perfect.

I mean this for your benefit.
You'd be laughed off of any and every stage on Mother Earth
if you glued a stick to two pedals. You'd get tomatoes at the
cheesiest begginners open mic. Of course you'd also get ridicule
with an Epi tube jr but that's another story.
Rickenbacker 350
Brownsville Dobro
Tacoma Roadking
Mid Missouri mandolin
Roland JC120
Traynor YCV80
Vox AC15