Poll: Do you play a keyboard instrument?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you play a keyboard instrument?
Yes
83 75%
No
27 25%
Voters: 110.
Page 1 of 2
KEYBOARD SOLO!!!
DSAFHDJKSFGHADJKHADJKSHSDFJKADHSFKLAEUWIORAEWAMNS,CX ADIOSHEILWQUHBCLIUW JKHEKLWJHAEJKWDHWIJNQDK;IONHLWCILUBFNHFIUEUWIHDF DKLEHWFJKLEHWFCFLKWFHWJKW........FWKELFKNWEF;RWEFEWF;EW;;;;WEFIUPWFIOEWF

I actually do play, just to let you know.
I play guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, and clarinet(Haha..not anymore, but I was forced to play it in middle school)
Gear: Schecter Damien FR
15W Crate amp
Danelectro FAB Distortion pedal
Quote by rizo299
This thread is a bit curve-full, as in it has lots of curves, but no point.
Yes.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I can play a little, but I basically teach myself. I'd probably be grade 2 or 3.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
No, but I might use Guitar Pro to learn (if my sister will give me the keyboard she never uses).
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Pinano.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
I sort of can...I can play the openings of Apocalypse Please and Feeling Good, not much further though
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I have one of those elecrtonic keyboards everyone has and I was wanting to know if anyone knew any good songs to learn on keyboard, I tried playing Fur Elise but I only know about like 12 notes.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
I play classical piano music. I'm thinking of getting a keyboard soon so that I can play into the dead of night with headphones on.
I kind of do but I'm not very good and just recently started.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Eh, I like screwing around on it.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
Classical Piano. I like to shred me some mozart every now and then. Grade 7 standard at the moment. Grade 8 is seeming quite elusive
I play a little keyboard. It's a good thing to know becase a lot of people have pianos at their houses.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I do play, everyday in fact

not as much as guitar though

I'm better at guitar even though I've been playing piano/keyboards a year longer...
Quote by MastaBassist10
KEYBOARD SOLO!!!
DSAFHDJKSFGHADJKHADJKSHSDFJKADHSFKLAEUWIORAEWAMNS,CX ADIOSHEILWQUHBCLIUW JKHEKLWJHAEJKWDHWIJNQDK;IONHLWCILUBFNHFIUEUWIHDF DKLEHWFJKLEHWFCFLKWFHWJKW........FWKELFKNWEF;RWEFEWF;EW;;;;WEFIUPWFIOEWF

I actually do play, just to let you know.

I Keyboard solos with commas and semicolons in them.

Anyway, yeah I play.
Last edited by NGD1313 at Jun 22, 2007,
I do. I had to learn it, keyboard studies was a core unit for my college music course.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
i play a little bit, but i only really use it as a visual aid to help me learn music theory
hello
I can play the keyboard a bit. I don't practise or play it often, I used to and kept up with some of the basics.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I used to...then I was converted to the guitar
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
We have two in the house, I sometimes have a little play.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

i play the piano..
but not as much as guitar
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I'm starting to play them about equal. I only practise piano for an hour and guitar for 2, but everyone seems to have a piano or keyboard at their house.
Yes.
How original of me..
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
yep along with 10 other instruments
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I've taken piano lessons for 9 years
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I like to pretend I can play piano but I can't. I can play the intro to New Born usually, so there you go, the next Matt Bellamy.

I will learn it at some point in the future, maybe get lessons, this summer perhaps.
I can't read music, so most piano players would say I can't play. I know chords, and can play a few recognizable songs, but that's it. I wish I could play more; piano doesn't get the recognition it deserves in rock music.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!
I looooove teh keyboard....

I think I'm probably better at it than I am at guitar, which is annoying because keyboardists are harder to come by so I always get shafted from guitar if I'm in a band.
Finally, a proper poll with a yes/no question.

Yes, I do play the keyboards
Page 1 of 2