I was watching some highlights from Download 07 and I realised that Phil Demmel (lead guitarist in Machine Head) has pretty much the exact guitar I want! I looked on the Jackson site and couldn't find any info about the guitar.

Does anyone know if this is a one-off custom model, a signature or a standard production model and if so, could you please post a link.

Thanks!!
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
Is it my eyes playing tricks on me or is that guitar tiny?? looks like a childs guitar in that pic. or is he just a giant?
Reminds me of the Dean Razorback V that, albeit smaller and without DIIIIIIIIIME!!! plastered on the headstock.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
i like the white version of that guitar, but i think its got a painted neck and i REALLY can't stand them :/
Top lel.
Quote by satans_banjo
Is it my eyes playing tricks on me or is that guitar tiny?? looks like a childs guitar in that pic. or is he just a giant?

He is a pretty big guy lol.

Quote by Sants_of_Steel
Reminds me of the Dean Razorback V that, albeit smaller and without DIIIIIIIIIME!!! plastered on the headstock.

Thats another guitar I was looking at but I just love the Jackson headstock.

Quote by Kestral
I thought Demmel just used a Rhoads? I thought Flynn was the one with the prototype ESP?

I believe that Demmel switches between a white King V and that new red one. Flynn definately uses a BC Rich prototype guitar on their newer songs (unsure about the older ones).

But anyway, does ANYBODY know what that guitar is?!?!
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
I'd say he got it custom made by jackson so you won't be able to buy it as long as they don't release it as a signature model...
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
Well, i'm definitely keeping my eyes out for this guitar. Looks killer. Hope it comes out soon though, i really can't wait. Haha.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by Frostithe
Flynn definately uses a BC Rich prototype guitar on their newer songs (unsure about the older ones).

Flynn uses his ESP and a red acrylic BC Rich Warlock. Live anyway. He's had it for years, used it on TTAOE and even before that I think.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Frostithe

I believe that Demmel switches between a white King V and that new red one. Flynn definately uses a BC Rich prototype guitar on their newer songs (unsure about the older ones).

Yes, he uses a prototype B.C.Rich and prototype ESP V.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Demmel's got a prototype of a sig model coming out from Jackson. No joke, i believe it's called the "Demmolition" model (as per the Vulgar Display of Power section in Guitar World a few months back, the issue where Slash is one the front in case you want to check).