Poll: What's worse?
Poll Options
View poll results: What's worse?
Cannibal Corpse
44 62%
People who dislike Cannibal Corpse just because of the style of the vocals..
27 38%
Voters: 71.
What?
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
It's probably a poll. Wait for it...
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Out of this thread and the last one? It's a tie...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
on a scale of 10-0 for thread originality you get a -10000000000000.534523346214612461
Quote by Draken
on a scale of 10-0 for thread originality you get a -10000000000000.534523346214612461

Because the goal of the thread was to be the most creative thing ever posted on the internetz?
Second option.

Chris Barnes is balls, though.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Oh wahey, more opinions.

I should really get out of the forum.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
People who dislike Cannibal Corpse just because of the style of the vocals, I guess.

Although the last thread was about someone close minded who couldnt appreciate that other people liked them, and that they were talented musicians.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Last edited by Welsh Guitar at Jun 22, 2007,
You can't edit a poll, can you?

Anyway. I've always prefered Tech Death to CC's stuff anyway.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by Draken

Thats not actually on a scale of 10-0
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
people dislike canibal corpses vocals because they think it sounds like ****. you are calling them losers because they think that sounds like ****? i personally dont think it sounds good at all and its also pretty easy to crank the gain on a mic and scream. anyone here can "sing" like that. they may be good guitarists and good drummers. but the vocals are pretty terrible and that takes ALOT away from a song.. they have every right to dislike cannibal corpse because of that.
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Quote by lEcheloNl
people dislike canibal corpses vocals because they think it sounds like ****. you are calling them losers because they think that sounds like ****? i personally dont think it sounds good at all and its also pretty easy to crank the gain on a mic and scream. anyone here can "sing" like that. they may be good guitarists and good drummers. but the vocals are pretty terrible and that takes ALOT away from a song.. they have every right to dislike cannibal corpse because of that.

Not necessarily, just those who are close-minded and have a knee jerk reaction to anything that sounds different..
Quote by lEcheloNl

No, you can't just "sing" like that, especially without practice. Record your attempt and I might consider your opinion.
Quote by lEcheloNl

It is actually quite hard to do screaming correctly without killing your throat, I 'sing' in a metal band, and I have to be careful about what I'm doing, because plenty of people have seriously hurt their vocals by doing it incorrectly.

So actually, I don't think 'anyone here' could do it.
Quote by lEcheloNl

Death growling is really difficult. YOU try and do it for a whole gig, and manage to thank the crowd afterwards in a perfectly clear voice.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by Budd_Dwyer
Not necessarily, just those who are close-minded and have a knee jerk reaction to anything that sounds different..

you act like if i dislike something its because im closed minded.
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Quote by lEcheloNl
you act like if i dislike something its because im closed minded.

.... Did I say that? No. I said people who are quick to judge because something sounds different, rather than taking the time to listen to the music and appreciate it...
That doesn't make sense. Just because someone doesn't like the vocals, it makes them worse????? Growling may be difficult to do but why would someone have to like it??
You can appreciate without having to like.
All of you are completely missing the point of this thread. And I don't feel like explaining it again..
this is just a thread asking if people like Cannibal Corpse or not
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
this is just a thread asking if people like Cannibal Corpse or not

Yup. It's funny because there's people who're saying "OMFG DEY SOUND LIKE HIGH GANE AND SCREMIN DOG" and people who are saying "U HAS LOW INTELIGENCE IF U CANT APRESSHATE GENIUS OF ADICTD 2 VAGINAL SKINZ".

They're both rather silly, so I say.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMM

SOFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I do not like canibal corpse, largely due to the vocals. I see no problem with that.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?