Is the "Top 25 most played" playlist in itunes according to the # of plays on your ipod or the # of plays in itunes??
Ive wondered this.

I think it's just itunes, otherwise mine would be a lot higher.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by fattyDQ
Is the "Top 25 most played" playlist in itunes according to the # of plays on your ipod or the # of plays in itunes??

I'm pretty sure it goes by Itunes..
sorry to double post, it was an accident...stupid button!

p.s. - who wants to see my itunes most played list
It goes by both. Whenever you plug your ipod in, it takes the play count from it and adds it to the rest.
it goes by both. it counts them on iTunes, then when you add your iPod it'll add them on.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Goes by iTunes, i think when you sync your ipod it also goes off that as well
When one sits down, they simply decimate the population of a small hamlet south of cumbria!
it only says you played the song if the whole song finished entirely and went to the next one or the album finished

but i think its both

Jack my swag
Just iTunes.

EDIT: I think theres a way you can get it on your iPod, by creating a playlist with that name, but it doesn't effect iTunes.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
I'm pretty sure it counts them on iTunes, then when you plug your iPod in, it'll update.