What would you guys recommend in the $1000 to $1500 price range? Original Floyd Rose is necessary as is 24 frets
Jeff Hanneman Signature LTD. I've played it before and it's a good Metal guitar. It has EMG's [81/85], 24 frets and an Original Floyd Rose for about $1,000. Are those all the features you'd want or would want other things as well ?
Quote by punker_7970
Jeff Hanneman Signature LTD. I've played it before and it's a good Metal guitar. It has EMG's [81/85], 24 frets and an Original Floyd Rose for about $1,000. Are those all the features you'd want or would want other things as well ?

Jeff Hanneman uses Kahler tremolos does he not?

either way, Kahlers are as good (if not better) than Floyds
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Those come with Kahlers? And all this time I thought it was an Original Floyd Rose.

Yeah, then I would also say to check out some Jackson guitars. The'yre probably the best for Metal.
The older LTD's came with a Floyd Rose bridge, I think. But recent Jeff Hanneman LTD's have Kahlers on them. Maybe you've played an older version?

TS: Try out a Jackson SL2H-MAH Soloist. I'm pretty sure it's within your price range.
Carvin DC127. 2 humbuckers with coil taps standard, 24 frets, inlay options, hardware options, color and wood options. Starting price for the DC127C (Floyd Rose version) is about $959.
www.carvin.com
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Well, what kind of music do you play? What kind of amp do you have?
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Schecter Hellraiser with FR
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Caparisons FTW. Amazing guitars, the best Shred guitars I've played, I'll tell you that, and I know people who downtune them for heavy riffs. Very awesome necks, pickups, and VERY versitile.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by One Way Ticket
Caparisons FTW. Amazing guitars, the best Shred guitars I've played, I'll tell you that, and I know people who downtune them for heavy riffs. Very awesome necks, pickups, and VERY versitile.

Where can you get a Caparison for 1.5k?!
Jackson soloists cannot be beat, whether you buy the cheepest at 1100- or the most expensive at 2000, you're always going to get a greattt product. I've actually got one for sale, not to try and be an advertising bitch, but if you decide on a soloist and seem interested hit me up, I'll give you a good price for sure.

Other than that, ESP's are always a good choice for metal (always found them second to Jackson though.)
Playing more paintball and reading more books than playing guitar lately.
if i were u id go with one of jacksons randy road signature models. lots of tehm have a floyd and they all have 24 frets
Quote by ibanezguitarz07
Get a Jackson RR24. the ultimate metal guitar.

Unless you like verisitily. One EMG doesnt cut it. Not to mention the fret access seems crap.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Eek, you people are recommending Schecters at a fifteen hundred dollar price range?

I'd look at ESP MII, Jackson SL2 (if you can find one at that price point), or the updated SL3, and Ibanez RGT220.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by Guitarislife125
Where can you get a Caparison for 1.5k?!

Ordering them direct from Japan, either Ikebe or Ishibasi. Both do international sales and ship to your door in like 3 days.
Quote by USAPeavey
Carvin DC127. 2 humbuckers with coil taps standard, 24 frets, inlay options, hardware options, color and wood options. Starting price for the DC127C (Floyd Rose version) is about $959.
www.carvin.com

+10000
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd