It was my birthday just a couple days ago, and I took advantage of Musician's Friend's warehouse sale to pick up this for $99! It came yesterday and it sounds so nice. It's switchless, so there's no danger of turning it off when using it. You just simply start using it and the LED comes on. It's got True tone bypass, so it doesn't suck my tone away. It creates some noise in the line, but that's what I have a noise gate for.

Morley made the pedal white to match Steve's EVO guitar, and incidentally, it matches my white Strat. This pedal is pretty heavy and is built like a tank.
Vai hand-signed and numbered the metal plate on the bottom of the pedal. Mine's #184 out of 200 made. I'll put up some sound clips, but I need to know what to play; Voodoo Child is too cliche.

The Morley is just what I was looking for. I didn't want a vintage wah or one for clean stuff. I wanted a wah for high gain solos, so I got Steve Vai's.
Shiny metallic purple armor.
....play bad horsie
edit: i have a question tho.....wat's the point of a wah without being able to control any settings? :S seems kinda dumb to me, but watever floats your boat i guess
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
ummm godsmack solos?
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
....play bad horsie
edit: i have a question tho.....wat's the point of a wah without being able to control any settings? :S seems kinda dumb to me, but watever floats your boat i guess

"Bad Horsie" does seem like an obvious choice!

In response to your inquiry:
Regardless of whether I can control the wah speed/depth, it still makes a wah sound when I step on it, so as far as I can tell it does its job. If I had something like the Crybaby 535q, I really doubt I'd ever change the wah settings, as I really don't see a need to.

To Nihility:
I'm not a big Godsmack fan. Heaviest I'll go is Metallica.
advertising
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Advertising? Telling a forum about my new piece of gear . . . in the gear forum?!
You just spammed: a one-word post that is short, pointless, and annoying. And you spelt shield wrong in your sig.
^
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
Quote by ChaoticVengence
....play bad horsie

The original wahs didn't have any knobs or settings, just one. They did fine, didn't they?
Hendrix's wah didn't have any knobs. Morello's know is just a normal crybaby, and he's got ****loads of crazy sounds with it.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
this wah has the same specs as Steve Vai's, and as far as I can tell he's doing fine!