1. No.

2. Wrong forum.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
No only marshall tube amps are good.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Haha I was just looking at that yesterday. Are you anywhere near Saskatoon or what?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by CM_X5
Haha I was just looking at that yesterday. Are you anywhere near Saskatoon or what?

im in saskatoon
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
The price is within reason for the amp but the amp gets mixed reviews. Lots of people say it sucks but I know a few people who really like it. For punk/thrash type stuff it's good...
-Squire '51 Strat
-Turser SG w/ P-90s
-Vox Valvetronix AD100 head
-Marshall MG412
-Simon Hollowbody (for sale $200)

They get the job done.

Good Traders:
-SomniferousEyes
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
People exaggerate about this amp. It's a solid state and sounds like it. The clean is not the best but functional and the distortion is pretty good. I have the micro stack (15 watt head + 2 10" speaker cabs) and have no complaints for what it is.
-Squire '51 Strat
-Turser SG w/ P-90s
-Vox Valvetronix AD100 head
-Marshall MG412
-Simon Hollowbody (for sale $200)

They get the job done.

Good Traders:
-SomniferousEyes
i wouldn't spend 250 on a small 1 piece amp. get like 350 - 450 dollars and get a tube amp head.
Quote by touji-za-nai
i wouldn't spend 250 on a small 1 piece amp. get like 350 - 450 dollars and get a tube amp head.

I spent 300 on my Classic 30, and I could be happier.
Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum
I'm no amp expert but I think it might be hit or miss. Personally to warrant the purchase it would have to be a 2x12 or something. Another thing to is I've come in contact with a couple of the MG series amps and only one of them sounded any good. I tried a half stack, the 50 watt and a little practise amp but the small one was the best for sounds and surprisingly loud. You mayb as well buy it and try it but if you don't like it sell it for the same amount and get a tube amp. I talk lot's...
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab