5. Oreo ice cream yummy
Shakes and Flurrys
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dimarzio Evolution Pickup
Crate 120 watt
Dimebag Wah
Quote by timo1
this is really weird but i soak them in milk (about 3) and mush them up,drink the mild and use a spoon to eat the soggy oreos

I used to do that with graham crackers.
Quote by timo1
this is really weird but i soak them in milk (about 3) and mush them up,drink the mild and use a spoon to eat the soggy oreos

Winner, thats the best way
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
step1: insert oreo into mouth
step2: bite oreo
step3: chew
step4: swallow
repeat steps 1 through 4 as desired
hello
6. Scoop out a spot of cream (lard) in the middle. Take hash and crumble it on a spoon and add some butter. Put a lighter under the spoon and melt the butter and hash together. Pour the mixture into the middle of the oreo and put the cap back on. Put oreo in freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Quote by bajeda
6. Scoop out a spot of cream (lard) in the middle. Take hash and crumble it on a spoon and add some butter. Put a lighter under the spoon and melt the butter and hash together. Pour the mixture into the middle of the oreo and put the cap back on. Put oreo in freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy.

hello
eat one side of two double stufs and put them together and have a quadruple stuf oreo
Quote by bajeda

how effective is that? would it work with some nice dro?
I will fuc
Quote by saintjimmy99

as long as the thc is activated it should work. never tried it, so i'm not sure how well it works.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by saintjimmy99

Not sure about dro. It certainly works with hash, but hash is more concentrated and potent than weed.

I supposed you could do it with weed, though you would want to grind it up really well and then cook it in the butter and you would have to make several oreos to fit it all. You don't want to take too much filling out of the oreos as the filling is made of lard and the more fat the better.

The double-filling oreos are better to use, and its best to wash them down with a nice glass of milk. But yeah, I think you could maybe do it with weed if you cooked it up real well (with the butter) and made a couple of oreos.
Quote by bajeda
Not sure about dro. It certainly works with hash, but hash is more concentrated and potent than weed.

I supposed you could do it with weed, though you would want to grind it up really well and then cook it in the butter and you would have to make several oreos to fit it all. You don't want to take too much filling out of the oreos as the filling is made of lard and the more fat the better.

The double-filling oreos are better to use, and its best to wash them down with a nice glass of milk. But yeah, I think you could maybe do it with weed if you cooked it up real well (with the butter) and made a couple of oreos.

have i ever told you how much i love you?
I will fuc
Quote by bajeda

Very, VERY dangerous. Only make one of these at a time.

If you make a dozen and eat one, getting the "munchies" could lead to a vicious circle.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
5. is the best!!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by saintjimmy99
have i ever told you how much i love you?

No, but its all good.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Very, VERY dangerous. Only make one of these at a time.

If you make a dozen and eat one, getting the "munchies" could lead to a vicious circle.

lol I did that once.

I went to a party with weed brownies and ate about 5-6 small squares. When me and my friends were leaving about two hours later they were starting to kick in hard. I had taken about 9-10 or so more squares because no one had been eating them as did one of my friends. Halfway back to the dorms we got insane munchies and ate all of our brownies!

Fastforward to an hour later, and oh man. It hit me like a bag of bricks! I went to my friends room where some people were chilling and he was out of it and passing out, his eyes were completely 100% red with no white visible and his eyes were like slits. I then went back to my room, hallucinated a bit, then proceeded to pass out and sleep for 15 hours.

Man that was a fun night!
Last edited by bajeda at Jun 22, 2007,