There most likely is another race out their that have the same or greater brain power then humans. If you take into consideration how big the universe could be.
Quote by giancarlosoldi
Unidentified Flying Object

well if you throw a frisbee and someone else doesnt know what it is, to them it is an unidentified flying object..?
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Jimmyyoung
well if you throw a frisbee and someone else doesnt know what it is, to them it is an unidentified flying object..?

no because you know what it is...i think
That's rather a silly question. Since absolutely millions of people around the world have seen something in the sky without knowing exactly what it is, it is obvious that unidentified flying objects exist. They are things which are flying, and whose exact identity we do not know.
To take the question literally, yes.

Do I think there are little green men flying around in spacecraft that are visible to humans? No. If these crafts are capable of interstellar travel, they probably would have stealth ability rendering them invisible.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
John Lennon saw a UFO in New York once, but he didn't say anything to anybody becasue he knew nobody would believe him. He did however mention it in his song "Nobody Told Me" off his album "Milk and Honey".
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
I invest somewhat in the idea of UFOs. I must state I do not, however, invest in the idea that they are exclusive to some intergalactic beings belonging to an advanced super-race.

No doubt that they must be something. UFO sightings can be found since human civilization began and only kept increasing in frequency as it developed to the present day. Will we ever know for sure what they are? I wouldn't doubt if we find out somewhere in the future.

I also find that the impact UFOs have had on our pop-culture is just downright obsessive. This really hit me full-force when I was watching Signs and started thinking about the other movies that have subject matter we usually link to UFOs: War of the Worlds, Invasion of the Body Snatchers ... the list is huge.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
i do like the idea of there being aliens somewhere out there, especially with the universe being as big as it is. i do think that a lot of people do just make up stories about being adbucted etc. for attention however.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

I think that chances of there being another planet set up as perfectly as this one for life are actually smaller than you think. Think about how perfect our rock is in relation to the sun. Think about how perfect our atmosphere is to both breathe and move in. I am not convinced that can be repeated.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Yeah I definately believe in there are beings from another planet visiting us. There might not be any physical evidence, but there is soooooo many eyewitness accounts from high up military people, and pilots, and astronauts etc. its just seems impossible to me to deny it.

I think that chances of there being another planet set up as perfectly as this one for life are actually smaller than you think. Think about how perfect our rock is in relation to the sun. Think about how perfect our atmosphere is to both breathe and move in. I am not convinced that can be repeated.

So? We only recently discovered that life could survive at the deepest parts of the ocean floor, and inside geyesers (sp?), where small organisms live in water that is at boiling point.
I broke my wookie

RIP Syd
Last edited by DogWithoutABone at Jun 22, 2007,
Quote by JustinMalvo

Yes, but you must take into consideration that not all life is going to be exactly the way we think life should be. There are certain types of bacteria that live in areas normally deemed totally unsuitable for life. So odds are that there is some type of intelligent life that thrives in conditions that we could not.
i believe..
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by DogWithoutABone
^ Unfortunately there's alot of bull**** that goes around this subject and stops any real investigation. Heres some really good videos if you've got the time to spare:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PBtVOhAl2ks
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

0_o Some time? Try a three hours.
lol i dont think alien spacecraft exists =/
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
^ Why not? There's heaps of high ranking military officials that say they exist, and most haven't sold their stories so they obviously aren't in it for the money.
I broke my wookie

RIP Syd
Quote by Chickenparts
Yes, but you must take into consideration that not all life is going to be exactly the way we think life should be. There are certain types of bacteria that live in areas normally deemed totally unsuitable for life. So odds are that there is some type of intelligent life that thrives in conditions that we could not.

i was gonna say that....
they exist there is so much evidence its just like whoa son, but seriously the odds of there being lifeforms similar to ours the universe is gigantic not to mention the eyewitness and recorded accounts through the centuries of the world, Stonehenge to
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by SharpSpoon
theres no such thing as UFOs. If they existed the government would tell us. Now go eat a hot dog and forget about your silly "UFOs".

you must be from the government tryin to create a cover up..
explain to me!
reveal to us the answer!
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by swordsrkewl
they exist there is so much evidence its just like whoa son, but seriously the odds of there being lifeforms similar to ours the universe is gigantic not to mention the eyewitness and recorded accounts through the centuries of the world, Stonehenge to

They've pretty much solved stonehenge I believe.

BTW, did anyone on UG go to it yesterday for the solstice?