lol this band has a bunch of 11 year olds in it they think there better then maybe someone like eddie van halen..... there songs are so simple everyone makes a big deal about.... lol post some comments if u know these guys...
yeah they are like the worst band evr assembled... a band so uniqely horrible that they do not fit in any genre i can think of...who needs a cello in a "rock" band neway
i play bass,,, Jesus pwns ur face,,,

originally posted by garret:
The name sucks, you might as well call yourself "we take it up the a**"
they are not a band.
As far as I know, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence.

--Bertrand Russel

Quote by magic david7
lol this band has a bunch of 11 year olds in it they think there better then maybe someone like eddie van halen..... there songs are so simple everyone makes a big deal about.... lol post some comments if u know these guys...

yeah man, because Greenday writes some of the hardest, most complex music ever.
Quote by magic david7

They are better than Van Halen.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
has anyone else noticed that tv bands are making a come back?
when the Banana Splits reunion tour!!??!
well for 11 years old im proud there proforming music, I dont like the music, but im impressed.
|----------------------0--|
|----------------------0--|
|-------------------------|
|--2----------2-----------|
|-----2----4-----4-4------|
|--------0----------------|

Just a little "Spanish Sastle Magic"