hey i was wondering if anyone plays full tilt poker that could help me out about a question that i have. ok so in the tournoment section there is a tournoment in the play fake money section. the registration for the tournoment is june 23rd and the buy-in says freeroll. what does freeroll mean? if you win you get realy money also? so does it mean that its just a free tournoment to enter, or what?
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Freeroll means it's free to enter. Might have no prizes, a small amount of real money (which you might have to unlock, or not), or fake money (which would surprise me, because freerolling for fake money is absurd). You'd have to check more specifically, but it's probably (95% chance) small amount of real money, or a satellite (can win you a place to another tourney) for a real money tournament.
yea its a small amount of money, thanks for your help man.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.