Whatever the hell they want. Music shouldn't classify how you dress.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
Clothes.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I wear clothes sometimes, but usually I'm naked. Stores often don't let me inside...
whatever they want.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
metalheads seperate themsleves from the lower classess of society by not conforming to a set dress code, honestly dude, are you som kind of born again metalhead? why would you want to look like everyone else.
Quote by Phe4rTheGod

awww...talkin shit tryin to defend a fagband??? how cute...fuck opeth...lamb of god is what makes metal these days...they are what pantera was in the 80's and 90's...prickfuck...talk shit...

Quote by I_I
I wear clothes sometimes, but usually I'm naked. Stores often don't let me inside...

Clothes stores? That's only 'cause they know you won't by anything. You'll just sit in the changing room and smoke pot, and stuff.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by metalicarules24
Whatever the hell they want. Music shouldn't classify how you dress.

yeah seriously, it's annoying when people dress to suit their music. especially my one friend. she went from emo to metal in the course or a year. not she's into metal she wears nothing but black and band shirts.
Sado masochist outfits?
But seriously, wear whatever you feel good in.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Wear what ever you want dude. If that means polos and tight jeans, or band shirts and black baggy jeeans, go for it.
your skin for asking a dumb question
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
personally I always wear jeans and a black band shirt, but people should wear whatever the hell they want
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
I wear all black, mainly because it's harder to spot stains.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
They should have at least one chain that connects their ear, nipple, and penis.

And when the pull it, it should flush the toilet
Band shirts! You HAVE to let everyone around you know how metal you are! Otherwise they might think you like....CLASSIC ROCK! or.....A DIFFERENT FORM OF MUSIC ENTIRELY!!!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
CAMO SHORTS! haha its getting a bit ridiculous in my area everyone has them. But yeah wear what you want what you like what you feel good in. But different is always good. Personaly though I hate the whole really tight jeans thing, Im just not into that.
My Band Ancient Errors
Under Construction.

"I wash my hands of you all my slate is clean and Ill be smiling all the way to the bank."
Quote by The Spoon
They should have at least one chain that connects their ear, nipple, and penis.

And when the pull it, it should flush the toilet

Damn, I did it wrong! Mine turns on the shower...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
I usually wear a black band t-shirt & either khaki shorts or jeans.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by Jekkyl
Damn, I did it wrong! Mine turns on the shower...

Hmmmm....

Call Geek Squad?
true metalheads really care more for their music than they do the clothes i personally dont care what i wear either and i dont go out shopping for clothes dealing with metal i go out buying metal cds or either something to mod my schecter with
Quote by NGD1313
Girl pants, black hair, and eyeliner. You know, the usual.

that's the "emo/scene" look?

JW. but why isn't this in the metal thread?
Quote by paulvxD
that's the "emo/scene" look?

JW. but why isn't this in the metal thread?

Because they would eat him.
i wear stuff from the road warrior movies, nothing says metal like assless chaps

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by GenocideMetalhe
what do you think someone should wear if they are into metal?

Whatever the hell they want.

I listen to heavy music, and yet I dress the same way as anyone else at my school. I'm not gonna go wear black and hang out with goths just because of what I listen to.
Wear what you want. It doesn't really matter. Although if you HAVE to do something go with band shirts and longish hair.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
Body piercings and leather. At least, in the bedroom, anyway.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I wear baggy shorts and a band tee, high top sneakers. Everyday. Bah Dah Bing.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone