For a basically brand new, perfect condition Marshall MG-15CD, Fender Frontman 15G, and a Crate GX-15? Would it be able to buy or at least make a serious downpayment on a Peavey Bandit 112 Transtube that is 250 USD?
Trade in where? At GC? It'll be low, you're better off selling privately.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
hmm probally 30 or 40 bucks if ur lucky
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Medium head

Ibanez RG1570 Black with Green Dimarzios (For Sale)
Schecter C1 Classic (SD JB/59)
Schecter C1 Hellraiser (EMG 81/85)

Ibanez Tube Screamer
Metal Muff
DOD Death metal
Cry baby Wah
Yeah man, it will be low. The dude at my local music store said 15-20% of the MSRP on anything. Kind of sad. It isn't fair...but if you really want that amp then maybe go for it...just definatly don't expect it to cover all the cost.
Trust me. You don't wan't a Transtube anything. Go all-tube!!! How long have you been playing? What style of music, and what's your budget? You definetely want to get rid of those three horrid amps you have. But sell them. Don't trade them in.
^ignore. All of jman's advice is "tube, tube, tube, SS sucks." Tube isn't for everyone, especially younger guitarists on a strict budget.

That's an excellent price on the bandit, and it'll be pretty loud. For $250, I don't think there are any tube amps worth getting, unless you go used. And get REALLY lucky. The VJ's are nice amps, and so are the pro jr's, but they won't be too loud, nor give you any really clean headroom. If that's what you like, go for the cheaper tube amps.

If you're looking for volume, go for the bandit. If you can, try a vox valvetronix or something. They give great tone on the budget, and you can test out loads of effects.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Reincaster
^ignore. All of jman's advice is "tube, tube, tube, SS sucks." Tube isn't for everyone, especially younger guitarists on a strict budget.

That's an excellent price on the bandit, and it'll be pretty loud. For $250, I don't think there are any tube amps worth getting, unless you go used. And get REALLY lucky. The VJ's are nice amps, and so are the pro jr's, but they won't be too loud, nor give you any really clean headroom. If that's what you like, go for the cheaper tube amps.

If you're looking for volume, go for the bandit. If you can, try a vox valvetronix or something. They give great tone on the budget, and you can test out loads of effects.

+1
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx