I have a Boss DS-1 distortion pedal that I want to sell.
It sells for about 40 dollars at guitar center, musicians friend etc., and I also have its power supply which is another 15.
I'm selling these together, not one or the other.
The pedal comes in the original box and all the papers.
I'm selling because I got a multieffects pedal soon after that so it has maybe <5 hours of playing time.
Ill take 30 OBO.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Immortal_Hero
I will give you $20 shipped to US Zip 26104.

Your offers (in this thread and others) are ridiculously insulting. Youll have a hard time finding a DS-1 WITHOUT an adapter for $20.
Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum
I bought my ds-1 for 15 bucks canadian. That's like 12 american. It came with the adapter.
Quote by SomniferousEyes
Your offers (in this thread and others) are ridiculously insulting. Youll have a hard time finding a DS-1 WITHOUT an adapter for $20.

Hey man there is a good deal to be had every day. It is the seller's decision as to if the offer is good or bad. They can make the decision to take it or leave it. I am not insulting anyone so how about you mind your own business? I can buy it brand new at my local shop for $40 - $10 (coupon) = $30 BRAND NEW. A/C adapters are cheap and I have plenty so if you would like to sell it w/o the adapter I am up for that too.
Last edited by Immortal_Hero at Jun 25, 2007,
I'm not quite that desperate yet, although I'll consider it. I'll consider trades as well.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
How about 25 plus shipping?
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
I think it's around 9 dollars (UPS ground). However I'm going to be in Mcallen Tx in about a month if you want to pick it up.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Last edited by Miggy01 at Jun 26, 2007,
Im not old enough to drive and I doubt my parents will drive me to mcallen for a pedal. But maybe if you were to ship it from mcallen it would be cheaper to ship? I dont know. I'll stick to my first offer.
Quote by Miggy01
I think it's around 9 dollars (UPS ground). However I'm going to be in Mcallen Tx in about a month if you want to pick it up.

Dude you can ship it USPS Priority for 1/2 that.
Quote by Killswitch166
Really? Wow thats sweet.

Yea UPS is so high for little items. You could prob do it first class for less than $3 and it will make it across the US in a week via first class or partial post.
Alright so 25 shipped killswitch? Thanks Immortal btw.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Quote by Miggy01
Alright so 25 shipped killswitch? Thanks Immortal btw.

Oh no problem. If you ship priority most locations even give you a free box.