:
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
What the ****?

Stupid random **** like this isn't even funny.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
You posted that last comment on the video, didn't you, TS?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
this song simply pwnz...but i dunno what genre this is!! i wanna start a band that plays this music...its fun and ez to sing along too...adn yeah i asked what genre i left the last comment...
Hmm.. I think that guy just created his own genre.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Genre= hip hop as far as I can tell.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
its over dubbed, I could read his lips in some parts.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus ...
ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus ...chararron!
oooooooohuuu yehaaaaaa …. sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n’ ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …
ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n’ ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro

those are the actual lyrics from a lyric website, holy sh*t
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
good lyrics^
people said jimmy page and robert plant werent good poets...
What does the genre matter anyways? Genre is a set of words that people use to associate with the music. I think people should let the music do the talking instead of the people and maybe there'd be a lot less arguments about music.