ouch.^
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
i dont get it......

its some fan vid of a blink 182 song.....

EDIT: its "stay together for the kids" by blink 182
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
everyone in the comments section said that song was unreleased? yet i could have sworn i've heard that song a long time ago when i used to listen to them... maybe all their songs just sound the same..
Guys, it's supposed to be funny because the guy who posted it said it was an unreleased Porcupine Tree song. I fail to find it amusing however. Just really stupid.
Eeewww, that made my ears wanna throw up
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by NGD1313
Guys, it's supposed to be funny because the guy who posted it said it was an unreleased Porcupine Tree song. I fail to find it amusing however. Just really stupid.

oh.....funny

this thread should like.......be demolished
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
that wasnt funny. explain thet joke please

edit: i noticed the porcupine tree thing. its still not funny
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by PTfan
I guess some people just don't have a good sense of humor

You're quite right there. Your sense of humor is horrible.
Let's give him some credit everyone, how could ANY youtube video follow the might of 'Apple...Pear...Apple...Pear'...?
Well I guess some people have their own opinions, i thought it was pretty funny and im sure there are others that think so too.
I watched 45 seconds, then got out of it.

Now I can never get those 45 precious seconds back.
That video made me want to cry.

Why the hell is there some little fat kid who needs a hair cut? And why is he taking pills and shooting himself and stuff? He looks like he's around 7... god damn emos.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Id get everyone to eat taco's then fart in one direction, taking us slightly closer to the sun, heating us up enough to avert the ice age...
I'm guessing Porcupine Tree sound very similar to Blink 182, thus is why he's making a joke. I can only guess, though, as I've never heard of them.

Eh, whatever. I didn't laugh.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Yeah mate.

That one is a classic and going straight to my fav's. Never knew how hilarious one song being labeled as an unreleased song by a different band could be.
Hope that guy comes up with something new soon so i can h4x his computer and steal his internets.
Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm guessing Porcupine Tree sound very similar to Blink 182, thus is why he's making a joke. I can only guess, though, as I've never heard of them.

Eh, whatever. I didn't laugh.

From what I've heard of PT, no, they sound absolutely nothing like Blink 182.

Thread fails any which way.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...