im 14 and i need some money for my vox im saving up for.

of course, im too young to get a real job, and mowing lawns isnt going to work out.
im in desperate need of this cash, cause at the end of summer me and my friends are starting a band and im stuck with a 30W piece of **** crate.

ideas???
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by Chickenparts
Turn into an illegal immigrant, you will have job offers coming out your ass.

+1
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by Shea Donoghue
You could whore yourself out to a thousand fat chicks for fifty bucks?

Or fifty really fat chicks for a thousand bucks!

What? Fat chicks need love, too.

They just gotta pay.

>_>
<_<

Giggity.
Warwick Corvette Double Buck 5 String
Ibanez GSR190
Ibanez RG3EX1
Cort Earth-70
1962 Danelectro Silvertone 1448
Ampeg BA-115
Line 6 Spider II 210
Vox DA5
Autographed Dunlop Wylde Wah
M-Audio Keystation 49e
Quote by Shea Donoghue
You could whore yourself out to a thousand fat chicks for fifty bucks?

Or fifty really fat chicks for a thousand bucks!

What? Fat chicks need love, too.

They just gotta pay.

>_>
<_<

look i know this guy he's loaded look at at that hat it's encrusted with diamonds
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
^ lol
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Check the labour laws for your state, and ask to talk to a manager at a few places you'd want to work. For the reccord, most companies don't think 14 year olds have the temperment for employment, so it'll take some spine and dedication.
Dairy queen hires at 14.
Gear: Schecter Damien FR
15W Crate amp
Danelectro FAB Distortion pedal
Quote by rizo299
This thread is a bit curve-full, as in it has lots of curves, but no point.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Check the labour laws for your state, and ask to talk to a manager at a few places you'd want to work. For the reccord, most companies don't think 14 year olds have the temperment for employment, so it'll take some spine and dedication.

Speaks the truth. This has to be illegal.

Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
in restaurants and sales industry?
Quote by Hells_Bell
Never eat a salad at you female friends house, she probably masturbated with each and every one of the vegetables.

Proud fan of NUFAN, Good Riddance & Blink 182!

I'm a cat lover too!
seeeing how you live in washington is there a chik-fil-a anywhere near you?

i'm pretty sure they hire at 14
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by 15ideas
in restaurants and sales industry?

Restaurants and you will be stuck with pruney hands and washing dishes at this age.
Quote by smirnoff_black
its illegal to work under the age of 15... and even 15 yr olds can only work like 10 or 15 hours a week... its pretty dumb...

although i dont remember if what i was reading was for tx only or nationwide.
Quote by Funcoot
Speaks the truth. This has to be illegal.

When the hell was the last time you saw that?

It's usually some Mexican guy

Quote by the.spine.surfs

well i wasnt thinking of like a REAL job, like pay by the hour ****, i just need a way to make some money basically.
Quote by nt1440