found it on craigslist for $285...
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Looks like a standard Epiphone to me.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
yeah i could tell that much, but is it does it seem legit?
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
I have that EXACT guitar. its an epiphone les paul standard in honey burst. kicks ****ing ass, cant really tell what the condition is but it looks good. i would def get it for that price.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
I'm pretty sure they retail for about 300- 400 USD new.

They are know for having substandard and for not being a real LP (they use a mahogany alder sandwich in the body instead of just the regular maple and mahoghny of Epiphone Elitists and Gibsons)

But hey for just a couple hundred who can complain. Just make sure you know someone who know's how to solder or learn how.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
yeah, but hell, a dirty $400 guitar for $285 is worth it.
a quick polish and it'll look as good as new.
Quote by nt1440
That's definitely a Epiphone Les Paul Standard. I'd say ask if he'll let it go for $250 cash. Is a case included? What did ya mean by "legit"? Is it stolen or is it a copy?

My gear:
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special Faded
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Les Paul Special SL w/EMG 85s
Gibson The Paul II
Dean Razorback w/Seymour Duncan Dimebucker/Jazz
LTD EC-400 w/EMG 81/60
Jackson SL4 w/Seymour Duncan JB/59
Jackson SL4 w/EMG 81/85
old BC Rich Warlock w/EMG 85 bridge & original Floyd
Ibanez IC-300
Ibanez X-series from 1984
Ibanez 540R (JS style) w/EMG 81/85
Fender acoustic w/Strat style headstock
Alvarez acoustic
Mesa Boogie Dual Recto 2 channel head
Mesa recto cab 4x12 w/Vintage 30s
Peavey 5150 block letter head
Randall 4x12 w/100 watt Celestions
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall Valvestate 8100
Geezer 2x12 w/70 watt Celestions
BBE Sonic Maximizer
and too many pedals to list
idk, just condition-wise i guess.

i'll check it out tomorrow, hope to god he didnt sell it yet.
Quote by nt1440
Quote by liquidknowledg4
I have that EXACT guitar. its an epiphone les paul standard in honey burst. kicks ****ing ass, cant really tell what the condition is but it looks good. i would def get it for that price.

umm im pretty sure thats sunburst, honeyburst is more golden looking
yeah i definitely like the honeyburst more, but its close enough i guess.
Quote by nt1440
Quote by Alex The Red
They are know for having substandard and for not being a real LP (they use a mahogany alder sandwich in the body instead of just the regular maple and mahoghny of Epiphone Elitists and Gibsons)

The Standard is the only one with the alder deal... however some of the customs have alder tops rather than maple but still have a solid mahogany body. Mine is anything but substandard too, granted its not the best guitar ever I feel I got my moneys worth.

The Guitar in the pic is either the Standard Plain Top (which has a solid mahogany body) or just the normal Standard.